Street Fighter X Tekken

I ain't telling you shit about that match up cause you figured out my Bison you

WETDON!!

When we're you salty mkray?

When Kzaoo was bodying me free :laugh:

I think it was a little leftover salt from Marvel tbh; that game raises my sodium levels to omega level lol.

I thought i smelled fries nearby

When you was dropping basic air combos due to lag I knew you was pissed

Ahh, man. I got bodied yesterday, I lost a lot of points. (200) because I was playing like a fraud.

Poison is quite comparable to Jade. Midscreen is her strongest area. Her fireballs are OK but her strongest zoning tools are her normals, Good reversal options, low damage output and Kzaoo wouldn't mind a piece of dat 8)

Julia :love:

She has reach with them legs and her pressure is pretty nice. A good character for a Yung player

Yeah, i'm still not sure how to deal with Julia. We should play more. IMO she has the 2nd best backdash in the game. (I think Kazuya's is the best because it has no recovery frames).

Julia's backdash is pretty godlike. Well we can sometime Thursday or whenever the hell I get on.

also another thing, when I see you online like say it's 12:00 here, what time is it up there?

Julia's backdash is pretty godlike. Well we can sometime Thursday or whenever the hell I get on.

also another thing, when I see you online like say it's 12:00 here, what time is it up there?

The time here right now? 9:47pm.

I'm so jealous :cry:

You guys got all the fine SFxT bishes.. I'm stuck with AE Cammy, don't get me wrong she's sexy too, but Julia and Poison are wayyy better :C

Plus I have to incorporate Lili's vortex into my gameplay when I get the game back.

I'm so jealous :cry:

You guys got all the fine SFxT bishes.. I'm stuck with AE Cammy, don't get me wrong she's sexy too, but Julia and Poison are wayyy better :C

Cammy is the best character in AE2012...

Plus thats not like you to say that.
Yung, how was my Cammy? I wasn't playing amazingly well that day.

That st. hk into jump cancel cannon strike lockdown will always haunt me.

And damnit Kzaoo I will stop jumping against your Juri :mad:

MK9 Kitana is A I believe, and why do you hate Kitana? o-o

I hate overly sexualized (not even a word) characters that don't fit it.

Cammy is a serious as **** military woman. Why the hell is she wearing a leotard like that?

Kitana is an Edenian Princess, full of authority yet they dressed her like a stripper. Her MKDA outfit was the best.

Outfits like that only should be assigned to character's that have personalities that fit it. Examples are Juri and Mileena. Poison too.

I hate overly sexualized (not even a word) characters that don't fit it.

Cammy is a serious as **** military woman. Why the hell is she wearing a leotard like that?

Kitana is an Edenian Princess, full of authority yet they dressed her like a stripper. Her MKDA outfit was the best.

Outfits like that only should be assigned to character's that have personalities that fit it. Examples are Juri and Mileena. Poison too.

Oh.. Damn, you're talking about outfits..

*Character select, Start, MK3 costume* Problem solved :]

Oh.. Damn, you're talking about outfits..

*Character select, Start, MK3 costume* Problem solved :]

Lol I know. I always use her MK3 costume but too bad that option isn't available for Cammy. The only costume that is acceptable for her is her Bison outfit. And it's still silly.