Street Fighter X Tekken

But but pad is overpowered :rolleyes:

That sucks to hear though, hope your wrist gets better.

Faced this guy that had around 3,000 BP yesterday; went down to final round. Caught him a super combo and then jumped away with like 5 seconds left; as soon I won he sent me a message that said "Cheap, weak, etc." Dude was salty; basically got into a mini convo about him and he was getting mad at me because I used the game mechanics to my advantage. He basically called me a scrub and said "thank ur god for auto-combos, u would never win in sf4". He also told me it wasn't showing respect to other players... He basically said a lot of things; he sent me like six messages lol.

I'm not salty(heck I beat him both times we played) or anything but jeez, if you don't like it, just play SF4 then :laugh:

Yeah. They will, I just need to go easy on them. Its why i've been playing not as well as usual. Getting used to it though.

Also, lol, there are some scrubby B+ ranks, too. Too many lol

Yeah. They will, I just need to go easy on them. Its why i've been playing not as well as usual. Getting used to it though.

Also, lol, there are some scrubby B+ ranks, too. Too many lol

Its funny too, b/c he was complaining about running away, yet his team was Raven x Ibuki :laugh:

UDON is releasing an artbook soon, and its gonna have SFxT art in it too; I'm not usually a big art guy, but I love me some UDON :love: I'm gonna pick it up asap when it comes out.

01_udonsfxt01.jpg

How could you NOT like that! Even though Kaz kinda creeps me out a bit...

Running away? You main Paul, lol, you have no running away options lol

I know right! The only time I even attempted to run was when there was 5 seconds left in the last match and that was because I had the overall life lead plus Paul was a sweep away from dying lol. Dude was chucking shurikens all day, yet says I'm not showing respect because I backed off when time was running out smh...

Second time we played though, I straight up bodied that guy though, like straight up murked that guy using Paul x Marduk; then he said I'm lucky for auto combos when all I did pretty much that whole match was anti-air and command grab lol. I only cross-rushed like 3 times that whole match.

I know right! The only time I even attempted to run was when there was 5 seconds left in the last match and that was because I had the overall life lead plus Paul was a sweep away from dying lol. Dude was chucking shurikens all day, yet says I'm not showing respect because I backed off when time was running out smh...

Second time we played though, I straight up bodied that guy though, like straight up murked that guy using Paul x Marduk; then he said I'm lucky for auto combos when all I did pretty much that whole match was anti-air and command grab lol. I only cross-rushed like 3 times that whole match.

Mardu brings the salt like no other because he does sooooo much damage lol

Mardu brings the salt like no other because he does sooooo much damage lol

That's true haha; jumping heavy punch and ex Northern Lights Suplex :love:

Also, nothing feels as good as reading/predicting a jump and anti-airing it w/ gator slam; now I know how Mike Ross feels :laugh:

That's true haha; jumping heavy punch and ex Northern Lights Suplex :love:

Also, nothing feels as good as reading/predicting a jump and anti-airing it w/ gator slam; now I know how Mike Ross feels :laugh:

Now I know the MarDUKE matchup better I don't get hit by that too often, but it hurts when I do get hit by it.

If I manage to wake up early enough tomorrow we should play. I really need to learn the time difference lol.

Now I know the MarDUKE matchup better I don't get hit by that too often, but it hurts when I do get hit by it.

If I manage to wake up early enough tomorrow we should play. I really need to learn the time difference lol.

Yeah we definitely should; I think I have a good idea of when you're online now lol. I'm usually up by then, I just don't usually turn on my PS3 because I'm doing something else :laugh:

Yeah we definitely should; I think I have a good idea of when you're online now lol. I'm usually up by then, I just don't usually turn on my PS3 because I'm doing something else :laugh:

Yeah, lol. I mean the time we used to play where it was 5:30 am for me lol. I need to figures out time difference, what time is it for you now?

Yeah, lol. I mean the time we used to play where it was 5:30 am for me lol. I need to figures out time difference, what time is it for you now?

Tis 3:34 pm over here; sun's giving everyone over here the middle finger lol.

Tis 3:34 pm over here; sun's giving everyone over here the middle finger lol.

Okay, so you're 5 hours behind. Ok so its like 12:30 am for you when we usually play. Yeah, if I manage to wake uo that early we can play. On tuesday we can definitely play.

I wanna play :(

I have not beaten mkray yet. The two times we played was horrible, he beat my ass. Never underestimate that Paul, EVER.

Ahh man, I didn't want to go, Yung and mkray, however, I have to eat and shower. Will either one of you be on tomorrow around the same time? Because I won't have to leave tomorrow. I was just getting into the bloody swing of things, as well. That's a right fork in the jap's eye.

Ahh man, I didn't want to go, Yung and mkray, however, I have to eat and shower. Will either one of you be on tomorrow around the same time? Because I won't have to leave tomorrow. I was just getting into the bloody swing of things, as well. That's a right fork in the jap's eye.

Yup, I should be on around the same time.

Lili.... I hate fighting Lili's; I can never block her strings properly lol. Now a vortex :(

Kzaoo left me with my sodium rising :rofl: jk my boy

mkraygood lord where the hell did you find that Nina :afraid:

She stays in the shed and I let her out every now and then :mullet:

Heh, she's fun to use; I just haven't been using her as much lol.

I ain't gonna lie, I was kinda salty :laugh:

Well, I am a wetdon. :laugh:

I really want to play you more because I know nothing of the Julia matchup.

I ain't telling you shit about that match up cause you figured out my Bison you

WETDON!!

When we're you salty mkray?