Street Fighter X Tekken

How odd, I jut got finished playing Heiachi and Kuma's Arcade mode. I had a lot of fun, Kuma might be a lil clunky put I like it.

I didn't get any word yet BBBLP but I feel ya. Balrog's Alt has him looking like a thug G.I. Joe Instructor :love:

And Kzaoo I ended every round with Cross Art beginning with Heiachi and ending with farts :rofl:

I didn't get any word yet BBBLP but I feel ya. Balrog's Alt has him looking like a thug G.I. Joe Instructor :love:

And Kzaoo I ended every round with Cross Art beginning with Heiachi and ending with farts :rofl:
:rofl:
Yung...

I am proud.

Mannn.... transitioning from stick to pad is sooo annoying. I already know how to use pad, but I don't play as well on pad then I do on stick, but I have to play on pad for a while, my wrist problems are getting worse.

Mannn.... transitioning from stick to pad is sooo annoying. I already know how to use pad, but I don't play as well on pad then I do on stick, but I have to play on pad for a while, my wrist problems are getting worse.

But but pad is overpowered :rolleyes:

That sucks to hear though, hope your wrist gets better.

Faced this guy that had around 3,000 BP yesterday; went down to final round. Caught him a super combo and then jumped away with like 5 seconds left; as soon I won he sent me a message that said "Cheap, weak, etc." Dude was salty; basically got into a mini convo about him and he was getting mad at me because I used the game mechanics to my advantage. He basically called me a scrub and said "thank ur god for auto-combos, u would never win in sf4". He also told me it wasn't showing respect to other players... He basically said a lot of things; he sent me like six messages lol.

I'm not salty(heck I beat him both times we played) or anything but jeez, if you don't like it, just play SF4 then :laugh: