Street Fighter X Tekken

I thought you had to get 3000 BP for C+... You don't, I just got it at 2500 points.

Weird. Its not that I even really play ranked much anyway but I never knew that.

I think I have like 1600 or whatever; never really paid much attention to it, plus I don't play ranked a lot either anyways lol.

Faced this scrub, bodied him but he was talking shit through his mic so I sent him a message saying "lol"
His reply was:
"lol your wack just got game wetdon"
I replied with:
"Don't be mad because your stepdaddy didn't love you as much as his real kids"
I must have hit a nerve because here is the message I got back:
wet don your shit don get mad because your mum a ho it because of me y she suck black dicks she about dem hos for a mum mad ting !!!!

:rofl:

Lol probably something dirty.

Ok I know you think I'm trolling Kzaoo but I like Poison's character. Trials first then I'll check out the synergy

Lol probably something dirty.

Ok I know you think I'm trolling Kzaoo but I like Poison's character. Trials first then I'll check out the synergy

She's fun but she definitely isn't the best character in the game. Her trials aren't the best representation of the character but if you need any help with them, ask me because i've finished them and there are some weird ones there.

Ok thanks Kzaoo, I'm going to try and finish the trials then check out the synergy of Poison then Arcade mode with either Julia or Bison

No problem, Yung. We should play a few games this weekend. Are you still going to pick up Cammy? Or just trying Poison?

On a side note, I need to do some trials, i've only completed like 7 character's trials.

Cammy feels so, precise to play. Then again I just started playing again so I gotta shake off the rust. So far I know that I can't connect lp, mp into spiral arrow, and that st. HK can be jump cancelled.

Cammy feels so, precise to play. Then again I just started playing again so I gotta shake off the rust. So far I know that I can't connect lp, mp into spiral arrow, and that st. HK can be jump cancelled.

Yes you can, my Cammy BnB is cr.lk, cr.lp, cr.mp xx spiral arrow. Unless you're talking about standing moves then I don't know