Street Fighter X Tekken

Hell yea, and your playthrough when she did her win pose. DAT ASS :yumyum:

I ain't gonna lie, those two words came into my mind everytime she did her win pose....

I'm always procassinating 8)

[Insert old man rant about procrastinating]

I think Imma change my team back to Paul/Heihachi. He's more versatile when it comes to cross canceling them Marduk; I love the damage output Marduk brings though. Hmmm, versatility or damage?

I ain't gonna lie, those two words came into my mind everytime she did her win pose....

[Insert old man rant about procrastinating]

I think Imma change my team back to Paul/Heihachi. He's more versatile when it comes to cross canceling them Marduk; I love the damage output Marduk brings though. Hmmm, versatility or damage?

I hate Heihaci so f-ing much, when he gets close to you its a constant 50/50

I hate Heihaci so f-ing much, when he gets close to you its a constant 50/50

Yeah, but his forward 1,2 overhead string is punishable on block though I think, so at least if you guess right you can punish it. His counter imo is really good too; plus I'm almost positive that his rising uppercut has invincibility frames. I think he's a really good character; only negative is his walk speed, and even with that his dash is good. Plus he looks like Dr Wiley, which is always a positive.

I don't think I can do yoshi :( His mobility is so ass and he's got like no frame traps, he's free at full screen, his teleports are punishable. I might just pick up a different harder character, like steve or something.

GGs mkray, I never knew I could backdash during Heihachi's Musso Tettsui and using each other's mains was fun

I don't think I can do yoshi :( His mobility is so ass and he's got like no frame traps, he's free at full screen, his teleports are punishable. I might just pick up a different harder character, like steve or something.

GGs mkray, I never knew I could backdash during Heihachi's Musso Tettsui and using each other's mains was fun

Dude, I still don't believe how crappy his mobility was; I thought it was just the lag lol; I played with him a little outside of online just to make sure and jeez, just awful. Yeah ggs, I think that was the first time I've played Juri and Poison :laugh:

Have you thought about trying Ogre? I would say Jin too, but you already play him right?

Damnit know I'm going to start saying spider level :laugh:

I feel like I wanna pick another girl character but I don't know who. I was leaning on either Cammy or Lili. So hard to choose

Dude, I still don't believe how crappy his mobility was; I thought it was just the lag lol; I played with him a little outside of online just to make sure and jeez, just awful. Yeah ggs, I think that was the first time I've played Juri and Poison :laugh:

Have you thought about trying Ogre? I would say Jin too, but you already play him right?

Jin.. I can use him on a decent level, but I don't really use him, I just pull him out when i'm playing with friends, my mist steps aren't consistent at the moment because I haven't been playing jin or Kaz. Ogre doesn't really fit my playstyle.

I play a bit better at the time we were playing yesterday, Those matches were pretty fun, man.

Damnit know I'm going to start saying spider level :laugh:

I feel like I wanna pick another girl character but I don't know who. I was leaning on either Cammy or Lili. So hard to choose

If Yung pick up Cammy, tell Kzaoo. Kzaoo subs Cammy, so Kzaoo and Yung could have some mirror matches or something.

You all have no idea how much I hate that character.... Seriously screw Vega :mad:

I agree with Vital though, try Lili, dem strings....

Yeah, Kzaoo, I gotta start logging on PSN early then lol. Those matches were pretty fun. I went over the replays, and I was mad at myself for jumping so much :laugh:

You all have no idea how much I hate that character.... Seriously screw Vega :mad:

I agree with Vital though, try Lili, dem strings....

Yeah, Kzaoo, I gotta start logging on PSN early then lol. Those matches were pretty fun. I went over the replays, and I was mad at myself for jumping so much :laugh:

Hmm yeah, that'd be cool. Did you like any of my mains? Probably not, but I liked Paul. Thats the first time i've ever used him, I just did what you do lol. I need to stop trying to anti air that overhead, thats why I always get hit by it.

Hmm yeah, that'd be cool. Did you like any of my mains? Probably not, but I liked Paul. Thats the first time i've ever used him, I just did what you do lol. I need to stop trying to anti air that overhead, thats why I always get hit by it.

I liked using Poison, more for her fireball though. Looks like you can get pretty tricky with its placement; plus her uppercut seems pretty good; my only gripe is her health, but (aside from Julia) seems like all the female characters have under 900 health :(.

To be honest, at first I thought Paul's normal overheads were useless; they both seemed too slow, and the only use for Hammer of the Gods one seemed to be just for a ground bounce off a juggle. After looking at other Paul's and adapting it, I was dead wrong. Sure they're slow, but HoG is quicker and you can make Hammer Punch overhead safe on hit by following it up with Phoenix Smasher.

So in other words, I'm glad I was dead wrong :laugh: