Street Fighter X Tekken

Live commentaries are always the best; love hearing raw reactions rather than some stage reaction.

Requests eh? How about Kuma and Heihachi? Can't get enough of watching this:

Hater's gonna hate :laugh:

Oh my god lol I got bodied by a Kuma before and when he danced I'll admit, I was salty as hell and pretty angry :laugh:

Heihachi and Akuma? You got it 8)

If you did, I would never play this game again.... either that or die of laughter :laugh:

How's your Yoshi so far?

So far i've only done some of his trials. I haven't been playing much. His mobility is worse than Paul's :laugh:

So far i've only done some of his trials. I haven't been playing much. His mobility is worse than Paul's :laugh:

Worse than Paul's? Holy crap that's bad :laugh: I'm sure that vacuum move makes up for his mobility lol. You can pretty much charge up a whole super behind that thing.

When Akuma did his super, and you screamed :rofl: :laugh: I laughed so hard.

Gonna watch the second part. Also this live commentary was awesome :D

When Akuma did his super, and you screamed :rofl: :laugh: I laughed so hard.

Gonna watch the second part. Also this live commentary was awesome :D

Same thing happens with Ogre special where he falls from the sky.

"Yeah! Keep yo ass on the gro--HOLY SHIT!!" :laugh:

And thanks brotha. I'm going to take care of iVital's and MKRay's requests today.

Might start working on the trials, i've compled Ken's, Ryu's, Kazuya's, Hwoarang's and Juri's but I haven't really put much time into trying.

The only trial I finished was Heihachi's; I'm still stuck on Paul's last trial; I want to finish it just for the title lol.

Finished Cammy's and Poison's trials today 8)

Got to yoshi trial 20, I know I can do it its just that I couldn't be bothered to, i'll do it later

Now I feel kinda guilty for making you upset Shiri :laugh: Thanks for the arcade playthrough.

Planning on doing any more?

@Kzaoo: Are you... procrastinating?!?!!? You fiend! :x