Street Fighter X Tekken

1 second divided by 60 frames = 16.6 milliseconds per frame,

My reaction time was .25 that's 250 milliseconds

250 divided by 16.6

So my reaction time is 15 frames. holy crap that's slower than I thought lol

tell me which numbers you want to use and i'll convert them for you into frames.

But what if you play off prediction, does that make you a bad player? :C

Mine was 0.263

Oh yea 8)

But it's not accurate though, Mouse latency and shit comes into play also.

That's fine because your pushing buttons on your controller, and you got screen lag.

So it evens out.

But what if you play off prediction, does that make you a bad player? :C

No it doesn't, sometimes you must do prediction. It just depends on what you're predicting. If you're predicting jumps and spin with kung lao Imma slap you.

The average reaction time is 1/4-1/5 of a second so that translates to 12-15 frames assuming MK runs at a smooth 60fps however if you know when the opponent is going to end their combo reaction time is irrelevant.

Wait your final overall score was .25?

You are a god dear sir

No I'm just Korean, I had a handicap.

The average reaction time is 1/4-1/5 of a second so that translates to 12-15 frames assuming MK runs at a smooth 60fps however if you know when the opponent is going to end their combo reaction time is irrelevant.

This is correct. Because that 15 frame reaction time loss is made up by the fact you KNOW when the move is coming/ending. Unlike that test, you don't know when the yellow dot is coming.

But you don't know when your opponent will end their string early (JC's frame trap)

Thus becomes a yellow circle moment and you can't do it on reaction.

No said:
No it doesn't, sometimes you must do prediction. It just depends on what you're predicting. If you're predicting jumps and spin with kung lao Imma slap you.

I usually predict jump in and catch them in the air with Jump kick, Sais.. Then BnB. or Jump Kick, Teleport, Bnb.

I got 0.257. I guess thats good lol. I guess I'll start taking a look at frame data; at least try to learn something :laugh:

Cool, what do I win? :)

A pat on the back

JGL-50-50-back-pat.gif

A pat on the back

JGL-50-50-back-pat.gif

It'll have to do.... for now...

I just thought of something; someone should make a thread that details general fighting game terminology, like frames, frame traps, buffering etc. It sounds like something you or Vital would be pretty good at doing; I think it'd help a lot of people (me included lol).

It'll have to do.... for now...

I just thought of something; someone should make a thread that details general fighting game terminology, like frames, frame traps, buffering etc. It sounds like something you or Vital would be pretty good at doing; I think it'd help a lot of people (me included lol).

I've had that Idea inside my head for about 3 months now, but I really doubt it'll be used by people here.. they would rather stay in the netherrealm and talk about nonsense and Penis.

I just noticed that Cammy and Chun-Li look like Barbie Dolls [Cammy more] in the cinematic trailer they were in and their arcade ending.

Their faces look so, unnatural lol

Pics or it didn't happen....

I literally just woke up a few seconds ago, but I'm still tired lol.

Also, some pretty cool looking tech: