Street Fighter X Tekken

I'm actually worried sfxt wont sell well enough, we are not the only ones who are onto capcom for their super arcade edition marketing strategies

I'm actually worried sfxt wont sell well enough, we are not the only ones who are onto capcom for their super arcade edition marketing strategies

Well maybe they'll finally understand not rip off their fans, or not, because there are fanboys who still defend Capcom to death.

23_asuka03.jpg

23_asuka02.jpg

LMFAO the look on Guiles face is priceless
23_asuka01.jpg

Last edited:
^^^
I like her Super Art, but she could've done more in her Cross Art.

Man, I want to buy this game at release day, but I'll wait. I refuse to get ripped off by Capcom.

the game looks better and better, gonna get it on release day!!!!!!!!!

me too. ppl need to stop worrying about ohh theres going to be a super version coming out a few months later, ono already stated that there isnt going to be more versions like they did in the past, ALL UPDATES WILL BE VIA ONLINE, FREE PATCHES, dont miss out on an amzing game cause of ur fear of being ripped off, the only thing that upsets me about the game is that i hope they give us options like if my tag partner dies i want to be able to continue fighting with my other character so i can have a chance at making an epic comeback. the other thing that bothers me is the exclusive gems for certain retailers now that is just stupid and unfair, they need to let ppl choose to turn it off online or let everybody have acces to all the gems, this game will be a mess in tournaments, im not waiting 10 minutes for my opponent to set up his gems, smh at capcom for those gems.

me too. ppl need to stop worrying about ohh theres going to be a super version coming out a few months later, ono already stated that there isnt going to be more versions like they did in the past, ALL UPDATES WILL BE VIA ONLINE, FREE PATCHES, dont miss out on an amzing game cause of ur fear of being ripped off, the only thing that upsets me about the game is that i hope they give us options like if my tag partner dies i want to be able to continue fighting with my other character so i can have a chance at making an epic comeback. the other thing that bothers me is the exclusive gems for certain retailers now that is just stupid and unfair, they need to let ppl choose to turn it off online or let everybody have acces to all the gems, this game will be a mess in tournaments, im not waiting 10 minutes for my opponent to set up his gems, smh at capcom for those gems.
Took my words right out of my mouth

Asuka is awesome but that last trailer was a weeaboos wet dream!

I'm liking the look of the new training training room.

I'm picking this up for both the PS3 and the Vita. It's funny how I want a Vita, but I don't give a damn about the touchscreen and the rear touch pad, I hope that they can be disabled, using those features for fighting games makes me feel like a noob.