Street Fighter X Tekken

Actually those headphones we're black :|

.....Yung. *sighs*

It's not even worth it.

1) It's were* not We are :lol:

2) I was saying they were cheap headphone.. You bought them from Walgreen :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
You can raw launcher the donkey kick but you can raw launcher the second cr.mp since launchers crush lows.

I'm officially dropping this game completely.

I just lost to a dude because of this stupid as time out crap. One of his characters had full life and the other had minimal. I was about to chip him out but he switched out and he won because his full-life character had more life than the two of mine combined.

Before that, I faced someone who blocked the whole match, waiting for an opening to do the same combo over and over.

Before that, I faced someone who just threw Raven's ninja stars the entire match.

Before that I faced a Ken and Ryu team for the 500th time.

This game isn't even relatively fun and 95% of players play like whores. Only reason I'm not selling it is because of the Tekken characters in the game.

Arcade mode and local multiplayer from now on. Suck my dick SF BlockSpamKenRyuXGemsZoneDumbShit Tekken.

I completely agree, except for the part that this game isn't fun.
I'm not sure what it is, but this is one of the funnest fighting games I have ever played.
Like a strange sweet blend of MvC & SF. But its ONLY fun against people are trying to have fun.
Not against some doucher who tries to overcompensate his little peen by using Ultimate Defense & a turtle Ryu.
Thats why I stopped playing Ranked. If some asshole isn't teabagging from full screen, he's talking mad shit over his mic.
Then the announcer himself ridicules me with his kindergarten like voice when I lose. Nah son.
Yung & MKray are my SFxT rivals.

I don't use gems at all. I know it puts me at a disadvantage, but again I'm playing for fun.
I love seeing that V under my name, with 3 black slots at the bottom of the screen :cool: