Street Fighter X Tekken

I just think it suits him, i'm not too fond of his biker look. I think its cool that he is wearing his Gii (is that what its called?) that connotes obedience & respect and he is a delinquent

I don't like his Tekken 6 and on biker look.

I like his Tekken 3, Tag, and 5 biker look

Like you said before, I hate how you can see his stomach now. Looks so dumb.

Tekken 3 was my favorite look of his

Also my favorite ending of his

Mkray... when either of us picks Toro, Kuro, Megaman or Pac-Man it goes MAXIMUM TROLL.

I don't think my internet could take all that trolling :rofl:

I finally got my jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab revenge :twisted:

I don't think my internet could take all that trolling :rofl:

I finally got my jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab revenge :twisted:

That was some funny stuff, especially your Hugo & my Zangief and I got another shoryuken match :rofl:

That was some funny stuff, especially your Hugo & my Zangief and I got another shoryuken match :rofl:

*headbutt* *body splash* *headbutt* *body splash* *headbutt* *body splash*

You remember when King used his super on Toro? Its like he was posing at the screen and Toro was just levitating on top of him :laugh:

*headbutt* *body splash* *headbutt* *body splash* *headbutt* *body splash*

You remember when King used his super on Toro? Its like he was posing at the screen and Toro was just levitating on top of him :laugh:

:rofl:
Also King's winquote.

When we were playing my roommate just looked and said "what the f are you doing?" :laugh:

:rofl:
Also King's winquote.

When we were playing my roommate just looked and said "what the f are you doing?" :laugh:

I think I'm gonna work on a Paul x Toro team; Paul was like, "you're an alien, I'm human. Lets work together and become the best team in the Universe :rofl:
Officially saving my money now.. Lost interest in this game.

AE.. Here I come.. Again.

I agree with Kzaoo, get in dat TTT2 booty (anyone still use that word? lol)

Don't listen to Vital

he'll just use all that money to go see the Resident Evil movie

Damn right.. Jill Valentine is in that shit man.

It's real dark in the back so I'll sit there alone and have my lotion ready when I see Jill :love:

@Kzaoo and MKray, I like Tekken but it's not a game that I'll play everyday. I prefer 2D fighters.

I just realized:

Hwoarang is a douche.

Cammy is a *****.

Lol I hate Cammy even more now.

And Hwoarang wasn't like this before. I know he's a show off but they made him a total douchebag in this game.