Street Fighter X Tekken

YESSSS!!!!

Capcom released a teaser image of Alex Mercer from Prototype who is planned to be DLC shortly after the 12 Vita characters drop!

773413-bigthumbnail.jpg

Nah I'm just funkin' around.
But I wish. Anyway I'm done playing Ranked for now. Just pisses me off too much.
When I lose to one of you guys, even when I think its bullshit I still just laugh and smile.
When I lose to some random doucher I get pissed.

I actually thought you were serious about the Alex Mercer for a second :x

I still get pretty salty when I lose to stupid stuff too, but I mash on Ranked match to move to the next match asap lol. Like two days ago, I used Paul x Marduk and played against Ryu x Akuma. Anytime the guy got his Akuma in, all he'd do was jump back fireball, and when he'd reach the corner, he'd do the teleport (I should have anticipated the tele and punish it) and do it all over again. He ended up beating me and I was pretty pissed at myself lol, so I ended up mashing the heck outta ranked match.

Just played some A rank guy. He obviously got all his points by gimmicks because by the second game i'd completely figured him out but I didn't play him again :( As mkray can vouch for, it takes me a few games to get into the game before (why I play endless) so I really get annoyed when I want to play a dude again.

I remember playing endless once and when everyone saw the guy's team had Rolento in it, everyone backed out :rofl:

Am I the only one that never skips the opening cinematic, purely because of this song?

This game and Tekken 6 and Tekken 4 have my favorite openings.

Dat music when Kazuya starts fighting.

-Asuka's hot

-Paul kicked a shotgun out of Brian's hand

-Bob dodged a bullet

-Kazuya jumped out of a heli without a parachute

-Don't give a flying fudgecake about Zafina :?

Feel free to hate, but this is best pony (Tekken intro)

That face that King gives Marduk

"Thats yo ass boiiiii" :mullet:

And I never skip the intro of SFxT, I love that song.

Nah son, the Tekken 5 intro music was hella stupid :laugh:

It started out all sissy then went to some garage band turd-covered hard rock. Then it went to something I'd hear at a beach and then some guy screaming out of nowhere.

How do you sleep at night knowing your opinion sucks that hard?

Sorry man. The intro went well with the game though since they both sucked.

:p

Only good thins about Tekken 5 were:

-Jinpachi

-Asuka Kazama

-Pure Lee, not that Violet undercover crap

-Anna Williams making a return

-Moonlight stage

Son, you really gonna hate on the Waterfall stage, Ground Zero & Dragon Mountain?
King's black robes, character customization, return of Armor King & sick ass endings?
Deeper gameplay & Jack-Steroids?

I hate Tekken 4. Worst one imo, too boring for my tastes.
Though I miss that announcer.

back said:
Waterfall stage

I didn't like that stage much. It looks like something I'd find out of Naruto.

back said:
Ground Zero

I MUCH prefered Heihachi's boss stage. His own damn cage match? Awesome.

back said:
Dragon Mountain?

It was okay.

back said:
King's black robes

I don't like King :D

back said:
character customization

Took me days to get that jetpack for Lee because everything was expensive as hell. It was a nice addition but there were limited options and everything took like a thousands matches to play to earn.

back said:
Return of Armor King

Not an Armor King fan but that was a nice touch. You got me on that one.

back said:
sick ass endings?

I really only liked Law's and Hwoarang's

back said:
Jack-Steroids?

I hate Jack...

back said:
I hate Tekken 4. Worst one imo, too boring for my tastes.

Tekken 4 was the last Tekken game before silly shit starting rolling in like ridiculous arenas, Heihachi's sillyness, and the whole Paul wants to be the best so he wants to fight aliens.

Tekken 4 felt like what a real fighting tournament would be. The whole ending link between Jin's, Heihachi's, and Kazuya's ending was fantastic.

I loved every single theme in Tekken 4 to death, especially the building top, airport, city streets, and laboratory.

I enjoyed Tekken force mode much more than that Devils Within Jin Scenario.

Return of Kazuya was done fantastically and Jin being all incognito was awesome. It felt like a staple moment in Tekken because everything story-wise was really changing.

I've seen some interesting stuff on the Replay Channel today:

-A Toro x Koro team beating an Asuka x Pacman team

-Poongko playing with Raven x Ryu and jabbing a guy to death ( I counted 9 straight standing jabs at once; guy blocked 6 of em but not the rest)

-A Dudley x Alisa team

-Someone using a Pandora combo with Lili and winning

-I saw bbblp beat a guy with a bunch of BP and taunt mid match :rofl:

Are you being serious ray?

I've never uploaded a replay.
I feel hella naked :afraid:

I'm serious, I was going through the replay channel today lol. I don't remember the other guy's name; I just remember he had a lot of BP. He might have uploaded it.

Just watched the ending of my first match with mkray and not to float my own boat but the ending was pretty damn nice