Street Fighter X Tekken

I picked up 1600 microsoft points!

I'm going to get Ken's costume swap since Lars isn't going to be out for a while :cry:

I don't like Poison's costume swap so I won't be picking that up :?

Jin's is okay to me, not worth the pick up though :?

I might get Bob's :laugh:

I need to stop mashing crouch tech :laugh: I keep geeting blown up by frametraps because of it :laugh:

Poor Kzaoo getting frame trapped on.

Also Kzaoo I meant to tell you!
I accidently played a team with Julia and Juri against a C rank guy

I won :rofl:

Poor Kzaoo getting frame trapped on.

Also Kzaoo I meant to tell you!
I accidently played a team with Julia and Juri against a C rank guy

I won :rofl:

Lol I remember when I beat a B+ With Juri & Asuka lol. I say I used Asuka but I OCVed him the first round and only used Asuka for 10 seconds :laugh: I used to main Asuka, though.

I never usually get hit by frametraps (as you know I play really safe, I only risk when I have the advantage) but I felt the urge to mash crouch tech tech today :laugh:

Street Fighter x Tekken Salt Edition :love:

I just fought a guy with a mic on and he was yelling at me for doing combos :laugh:

"F YOUR CHEAP A** PAUL!!!!"

Keep in mind he was using Ryu x Akuma....

Last edited:
LMAO

I got a message once "juri wont be gud when I stick my cawk up her bum she wont be able to walk let lone b top tier HAHA NOOB"

I just replied "lolwut?"

LMAO

I got a message once "juri wont be gud when I stick my cawk up her bum she wont be able to walk let lone b top tier HAHA NOOB"

I just replied "lolwut?"

:rofl: Gotta watch out for those internet gangstas; interwebs ain't safe with em creeping...

Are you up for a few matches Kzaoo?

:rofl: Gotta watch out for those internet gangstas; interwebs ain't safe with em creeping...

Are you up for a few matches Kzaoo?

I can't :( Around these times I have to leave, usually :(

I think we'll have to play on the weekend :(

Well, you'll have it :laugh:

It would be around 5:30am for me but whatever I need a way to wake up properly :laugh:

Buy a iVital, they're so convenient and cheap on Amazon. I got mine for free, but they go on sale for about 3 bucks.

So I got Ken's, Hwoarang's, and Bob's swaps.

I went online with Hwoarang x Ken this morning, feeling confident with my new threads.

I faced a dude who used Raven x Guile. I have never been zoned so damn much in my entire career of fighting games...

I'm actually thinking twice about dropping this after TTT2. I had a lot of fun playing against my roommate today and had some awesome matches with my friend online. One thing for sure, though, I need to pick up another Tekken character because atm I only use 1 and i'm leaning towards Yoshi because of his synergy with everybody. I remember reading on SRK That if you tag cancel I think its the move that pulls in the other character and it hits you can do corner combos midscreen and with characters like Juri who can get 400 damage in the corner meterless it really helps.

I've been working on Sagat to be my SF character. Seems like I can't pick a character with decent mobility :laugh:

My current goal in this game is to get over 2,000 BP. I started playing online again a few days ago and though I still ran into a lot of Ryu x Ken teams, but at least some people are mixing it up now. I'm trying to learn a bit of AE now so I probably won't be playing SFxT as much for now, but I'll still be playing it. They really are two different games lol.