Street Fighter X Tekken

But I'm trying to save Moneyzz Kzaoo :cry:

What about transitioning over from pad to stick, is it hard?

I heard youhave to stick it out for a while, as it takes a lot of getting used to but it feels ridiculously satisfying when you've learned it.

I started on a stick though so I can't tell you personally, but thats what my roommate said.

Yes that is a fact, but the 360 controller doesn't suck enough to completely abandon 360.

You play MvC3 and SSF4 with a D-pad? :?

Blur is the only racing game I like lol.

Truly it isn't enough to abandon it, I have over 500 games of MK on 360, but as soon as I got it on PS3 I never touched it again except for that one time I fought you and Vital. And you're damn right I play SF & MvC with a pad.

Pad just makes me feel like I'm in total control.

Wait Mizore, by stick do you mean arcade stick or the analog stick?

Because I use neither, but I want to start using an arcade stick for SFxT & TTT2.
MK is all pad baby.

And you're damn right I play SF & MvC with a pad.

You're god.

Wait Mizore, by stick do you mean arcade stick or the analog stick?

Because I use neither, but I want to start using an arcade stick for SFxT & TTT2.
MK is all pad baby.

Analog stick.

I can't play SF and MvC3 with a pad. It feels extremely awkward because you're like bunching up the pad for the circular motions instead of just turning the stick.

I don't mean thumb sticks, lol. I mean arcade sticks.

I was giving the layout for what I use for each game.

I would rather have a Stick to play MK with, especially for execution heavy characters like Kabal and Skarlet.

and Kzaoo How long have you been playing on stick?

I actually use both in Tekken too lol.

Seriously out of nowhere I'll go from using the pad to using the stick in the middle of a match without even noticing.

I actually use both in Tekken too lol.

Seriously out of nowhere I'll go from using the pad to using the stick in the middle of a match without even noticing.

LOL that's exactly what I do!

My Lars 10-hit combo is done with the pad and then I'll switch over to the stick for a normal combo :laugh:

I'm sooooo ready to drop this game, sooooo ready, but first I want to learn Julia. I liek her cos she be wrill classy ya hear? liek wen she hold yo noodle she hold it wit her pinky up. Nah wut i mean?

wait.

Arcade Stick

Pad?
Like a controller D-Pad?

Cause I play with a ps3 controller for all my fighting games.

I would rather have a Stick to play MK with, especially for execution heavy characters like Kabal and Skarlet.

and Kzaoo How long have you been playing on stick?

About... 5 years? I think I started playing gg back in 2007.

Everyone would quit this game when I'm trying to get it back... Where have I seen this before? Oh yea, Resident Evil Fan boys persuaded me to take SFxT back for the pile of dog shit ORC was. :mad:

Everyone would quit this game when I'm trying to get it back... Where have I seen this before? Oh yea, Resident Evil Fan boys persuaded me to take SFxT back for the pile of dog shit ORC was. :mad:

Except when I played with my buddies and we kicked ass together :love:

Jill

Jill

blah blah mushy love

sexy etc

Fixed that for you.

I'm still getting that game back without you or not :p

Premo of Whores will be my new RE bromosexual :mullet:

Spoiler:
:bawling:

Then don't buy it if you don't want to?

I will probably stop playing this game when TTT2 comes out. I only play it because not many people play the games I want to play but Tekken is more popular in europe than SF so I don't have to play this POS much longer.

I might just get both Tekken 6 and SFxT..

And Shira, you're right.. I did enjoy using Jill and looking at DAT ASS while playing..

"RAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRR RAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRR! I BLOW NIGGUHS I BLOW NIGGUHS UP!! :rofl:

@BBBLP

Yea you did.. I should have listened

I might just get both Tekken 6 and SFxT..

And Shira, you're right.. I did enjoy using Jill and looking at DAT ASS while playing..

"RAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRR RAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRR! I BLOW NIGGUHS I BLOW NIGGUHS UP!! :rofl:

Premo is an RE dick rider like me so once I get it back, we can all play again along with GamerGirlUK and MagicNotes and Toxic.

"ADA! BRING DAT ASS OVER HERE! IMMA TEAR UP DAT ARRRRRRSE!! ERRRRRRRRRGH!!!"