Street Fighter X Tekken

I will definitely buy Tekken x Street Fighter on release day.

As for Street Fighter x Tekken, I will wait a year to buy this game. Just to make sure an even better one doesn't come out.

Same reason I'm waiting awhile before I buy UMvC3.

As for Street Fighter x Tekken, I will wait a year to buy this game. Just to make sure an even better one doesn't come out.

you said it broham, after all this is Capcom, they prefer to release their games whenever something is wrong or not good enough with the previous release

you said it broham, after all this is Capcom, they prefer to release their games whenever something is wrong or not good enough with the previous release

You speak the truth broseph, its almost like Capcom releases $60 demos before they release the actual game.

you make a valid point broseidon, its a huge money saver to just go on a website like ign.com and look at the reviews for each update, and then decide for yourself if that release is good enough for a buy. I mean c'mon. Where are my all time favorite tekken characters, Christie, Bryan and Armor King? If not in 2012 then maybe 2013

you make a valid point broseidon, its a huge money saver to just go on a website like ign.com and look at the reviews for each update, and then decide for yourself if that release is good enough for a buy. I mean c'mon. Where are my all time favorite tekken characters, Christie, Bryan and Armor King? If not in 2012 then maybe 2013

Once again broseph, you speak the truth. It's a lot better to look up reviews, comments about this game, and if someone really wants to play the game that badly, but not buy, it they can always rent the game. Those three are some of my favorites as well, and knowing Capcom they'll either make them as DLC, or they'll appear in Super Street Fighter x Tekken. If neither of those two are the case then I'm certain they'll appear in Tekken x Street Fighter.

Are Jin Kazama or Akuma confirmed for Street Fighter x Tekken?

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelsto...standard_and_pre-order_gems_listed,_explained

In a nutshell, gems are equipped by a character and provide buffs, such as increased attack power, when activated. Certain conditions are required to activate the buffs and they last for a limited time. Some gems also come with deduffs on activation as well, especially with the more powerful buffs.

I saw a video yesterday explaining the gem system, and I think it's not so bad as people made it seem. But still, I think there should be an option to activate or deactivate the gems for a match.

Well, Capcom said there's not gonna be a super version of SFxT, all updates will be online only. But you never know...

all updates will be via online,im glad they are, so dont expect a (Super Ultimate Badass Extended Superior Edition)seth killian capcom community manager said that this will be the most robust character roster in a street fighter game, they will bring back most of the characters from previous iteration so if u have a favorite from the classic games most likely they'll be in the game. he already said that sean,karin and elena are in. hopefully Q and alex make it in which i think they did because theres a picture with KING and he's wearing Alex's attire :). he also said that they are planning to have between 50-60 characters in the game thats gonna be sick. the characters u mentioned are well known so most likely they're in.

I saw a video yesterday explaining the gem system, and I think it's not so bad as people made it seem. But still, I think there should be an option to activate or deactivate the gems for a match.

Well, Capcom said there's not gonna be a super version of SFxT, all updates will be online only. But you never know...

yeah i saw the video too and is not as bad as ppl may think i agree. for example if you choose a "auto block gem" your meter will take 3x longer to fill up and you will take a whole lot of chip damage, so is not broken it balances itself out. i still preffer to do regular battles, if they are smart they will give us an option to enable or disable it.

Last edited:
Info concerning the special edition here

The game will be released March 6th 2012, they better start announcing new characters if what you said is true.

all updates will be via online,im glad they are, so dont expect a (Super Ultimate Badass Extended Superior Edition)seth killian capcom community manager said that this will be the most robust character roster in a street fighter game, they will bring back most of the characters from previous iteration so if u have a favorite from the classic games most likely they'll be in the game. he already said that sean,karin and elena are in. hopefully Q and alex make it in which i think they did because theres a picture with KING and he's wearing Alex's attire :). he also said that they are planning to have between 50-60 characters in the game thats gonna be sick. the characters u mentioned are well known so most likely they're in.

If this is the case, I'll wait half a year after release day, to pick up Street Fighter x Tekken.

I just want to make sure I don't get screwed over by Capcom.

*SFxT releases*

3 months later....

ULTIMATE SFxT WITH NERFS AND BUFFS WE COULD HAVE ADDED TO THE FIRST GAME AT THE LOW PRICE OF $40... Lol

I must say, its amazing how big Capcom's ball are.

They will charge you for dlc that they already made, make you pay for a game 2 or 3 times and be happy to tell you about it.
They do not give a **** about you.

They usually don't make updated versions of their crossover games.

UMVC3 is an exception, there are no updates for

X-Men Vs Street Fighter
Marvel Vs Street Fighter
Marvel Vs Capcom
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Capcom Vs Snk (CVS Pro was the PS1 port)
Capcom Vs Snk 2 (CVS2 EO was the GC port)

They usually don't make updated versions of their crossover games.

UMVC3 is an exception, there are no updates for

X-Men Vs Street Fighter
Marvel Vs Street Fighter
Marvel Vs Capcom
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Capcom Vs Snk (CVS Pro was the PS1 port)
Capcom Vs Snk 2 (CVS2 EO was the GC port)

Those are old as fuah.
I'm talking about Capcom's current balls.

Capcom will stop when people stop buying and like I said before they're not the only company doing this

Arc System Works

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
BlazBlue: Continumm Shift
BlazBlue: Continumm Shift 2
BlazBlue: Continumm Shift 2 Extend

Guily Gear XX
Guilty Gear XX#Reload
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
Guilty Gear XX Slash

Okay, Kazuya has his wavedash from the Tekken games in SF X Tekken, check this video out:

Looks like this will be highly effective against tall/big characters like Sagat or Hugo. Only low pokes work on this. Before anyone screams "Bwaaaah! Imba! Balance please!" doing this over and over takes quite a lot of skill.

ARGH! I wish there was no gem system in this game! This could be awesome without it.

You know,what I like about Street Fighter x Tekken? The fact that Capcom is bothering to make a PC version of it.. unlike a certain other company who shall go nameless.

Last edited: