Street Fighter X Tekken

Son.

Just played against MKRay, dude whooped my ass :x
I got him a few games, but it ended like 10 to 6 lol.

Final fight was the most intense one I've ever had in this game.
His Nina was the goddam bane of my Ibuki. I couldn't do anything with her (not like I could before)
And his Paul defies all tier lists no doubt

Edit: Went back and checked the records, it was actually 5-5
MKRay, tomorrow we need a tie breaker :twisted:

Last edited:
I'm telling ya man, you have the BEST Ogre I've played. Keep playing dude, you're only gonna get better :)

On a salty note, I hate your Ogre :mad: I hate it almost as much as I hate Kzaoo's Juri lol. Everytime I think I can stop blocking, nope. :laugh:

You want to talk about salty?
Bro I was so pissed that your Heihachi almost perfected my ass that I was trying to kill you with just King in our last fight just to be a dick.
But then you had to get all up in my ass and I had to bring out Ogre :laugh:

Give me some tips Pap-pap, what was I doing that made me so predictable?

The only thing I'd say is watch your use of that shield move on wakeup, Ancient Power I think its called. I was able to punish because you started to use it a bit too much and I was able to predict em. I think you started to realize it though, and you adjusted. I like the way you play your King too; you actually have setups to use his throws unlike me :laugh:

Mkray, what about my Cammy? I already know about the Cannon strikes, they were bad reads ( I thought you were gonna jump back, bad reads all day :laugh:)

Lol, other than the cannon strikes, I didn't see anything wrong with your Cammy. I will ask one thing though, why don't you use (I don't know the name of the move) the move where she jumps in the air and you can choose between a throw or other physical attacks?

Lol, other than the cannon strikes, I didn't see anything wrong with your Cammy. I will ask one thing though, why don't you use (I don't know the name of the move) the move where she jumps in the air and you can choose between a throw or other physical attacks?

Because its easy to react to, you have to use it in certain ways (like approaching a character and use the throw to go down quicker to baiit anti airs, or get closer)

Because its easy to react to, you have to use it in certain ways (like approaching a character and use the throw to go down quicker to baiit anti airs, or get closer)

Ah ok, so if you were to use it, it'd be more for the mind games then for actual damage. I got one quick question before I hit the hay. Any advice for my Paul? I've been working on a few things with him but any advice would be helpful.

Ah ok, so if you were to use it, it'd be more for the mind games then for actual damage. I got one quick question before I hit the hay. Any advice for my Paul? I've been working on a few things with him but any advice would be helpful.

General advice: Work on your blocking, you always get hit by my cr.hp J.mk cross up.
For paul? You do the overhead thing a lot, i've learned to react ro it now, you shouldn't use it so much as I get free damage whenever I react to it.

Beat this dude today, it was a beast fight he had 15kBp and was using Raven x Kuma. So he sent me a message after the match "awesome ggs that ken outfit is gay tho"
I was so mad. Ken's Lars outfit is beast :(

Beat this dude today, it was a beast fight he had 15kBp and was using Raven x Kuma. So he sent me a message after the match "awesome ggs that ken outfit is gay tho"
I was so mad. Ken's Lars outfit is beast :(

I would have straight up called that dude a ***.

The Ken swap is like the only costume swap I REALLY want

Fudge the swaps, I just want these damn alts that are locked on my disc.

Demon King & True Ogre?
I NEED IT :cry:

FDbMQ.jpg

dnux7.jpg