Street Fighter X Tekken

Ah ok, that makes sense then; safe option is to not press buttons afterwards. Ryu has so maaaaany tools lol.

I think he's the best character in the game along with Raven. It was stupid that Juri got nerfed and Ryu didn't.

I think he's the best character in the game along with Raven. It was stupid that Juri got nerfed and Ryu didn't.

I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to nerf his and Ken's tatsu. I guess enough people complained about Juri so they wanted to get that out the way lol. Rufus's dive kick nerf was a must have though. I didn't face many Rufus players, but the ones I faced the matches were pretty much dive kick crossup city all game. I kinda see why people love Rufus in AE so much haha.

I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to nerf his and Ken's tatsu. I guess enough people complained about Juri so they wanted to get that out the way lol. Rufus's dive kick nerf was a must have though. I didn't face many Rufus players, but the ones I faced the matches were pretty much dive kick crossup city all game. I kinda see why people love Rufus in AE so much haha.

They nerfed things people weren't complaining about, though. Capcom are dumb.

They really need an infinite time option to search for in Ranked Match.

I hate losing by time out :/

Part of the game is mamaging time, if you lost because of it you should have managed it better. If there was infinite timer you wouldn't have those moments where you think "shit, I gotta do some damage". I think that they should stop the clock in supers and stuff.

Part of the game is mamaging time, if you lost because of it you should have managed it better. If there was infinite timer you wouldn't have those moments where you think "shit, I gotta do some damage". I think that they should stop the clock in supers and stuff.

Meter management

Life management

Time management (HUGE FACTOR)

So much on one Teenager :cry:

Make your life easier by using 1/6 autoblock (don't).

I won't ;)

I have a question about Ryu's donkey kick block string.

Can you react with a Crouching short or Jab to knock him out of it? Or does he get a free counter hit?

I won't ;)

I have a question about Ryu's donkey kick block string.

Can you react with a Crouching short or Jab to knock him out of it? Or does he get a free counter hit?

I don't think its a true blockstring, so you can use an invincible reversal but as for the jab, i'll test it later.

Started playing again.
Felt good till I lost.

Its that god damned announcer.
The way he says "You lose" is just so disheartening.

You Looooose

I don't think its a true blockstring, so you can use an invincible reversal but as for the jab, i'll test it later.

I remember hearing Art saying that you could DP out of it, and what does Ryu get out of the Exchange rather than Spacing?

Gonna be an unaccepting noob cake and say

Laaaaaaaaaame. Lol I like to actually have someone KO'ed. But that's just me.
Started playing again.
Felt good till I lost.

Its that god damned announcer.
The way he says "You lose" is just so disheartening.

You Looooose

Dude for real.

It's not "KEN WINS!" anymore.

WTF the "You loooose" is just like a slap to the face after you're already down.

I've turned off the voices before so I didn't have to hear it.
But that just made the fruity ass techno music more annoying.
And playing without King's growls just isn't natural.

The menu music to this game sucks, like A LOT.

And I disabled the quick combo shit because I'm tired of putting pressure on my left stick accidentally, costing me a meter and leaving me open.

Do you mean the blockstring? If so it would make him +1 on block so he has the advantage.

I already knew that, but if I let go of block or try to attack what happens?

I was thinking about Adding Ryu to my Mains list also, I love his gameplay.

The menu music to this game sucks, like A LOT.

And I disabled the quick combo shit because I'm tired of putting pressure on my left stick accidentally, costing me a meter and leaving me open.

I thought it was cool that the Online mode theme is a mix of the Tekken select screen and SF select screen music, but it got old fast when I'm waiting 2 minutes to find a match.

And I did the same thing with the quick combos :laugh:

I already knew that, but if I let go of block or try to attack what happens?

I was thinking about Adding Ryu to my Mains list also, I love his gameplay.

Well he has a 3 frame jab so it will beat everything except for Julia's & Ken's super.