Mileena Wins: BOOB-Ality

Shirayuki Mizore

Um I don't know where to start lol well I was playing MK9 tag team Kombat as Mileena and Kitana. I got a bit bored so then I thought "Well I don't have a pic of Mileena and Kitana with friendship." Well I decided to make it humorous and so here you go....LOL hope you like it

Attachments

• Mileena boobality smaller.jpg
    Mileena boobality smaller.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 391
This is awesome.

Thanks!

This pic is win...
I agree! LOL

Looks good but you should've turned Kitana around so she couldn't breath ;) Very funny lol
Then it would be like Mileena wins! Friendsh----*kitana runs out of air* oh snap.....FATALITY!! Lol or DEADLY SEXUALITY!!!

NICE! +rep

Thanks a bunch!!

You sure know how to make a great Mileena!

Thanks! She is my favorite character so gotta make her look good!

is it intentional that they are both different sizes ? :D i mean it looks as if kitana were her daughter xD not that i don't like the pic or anything . just curious ^^

This pic is full of win, gotta envy kitana right now :p

Sheesh who doesn't lol if you're not jealous there is something wrong with you xD

is it intentional that they are both different sizes ? :D i mean it looks as if kitana were her daughter xD not that i don't like the pic or anything . just curious ^^

Yep to show a sense of dominance of Mileena over Kitana :D

Lo!l Damn I Wish She Was My Wife Fantastic Im Sure Ed Boon Would Really Like This!

Hopefully his eyebrows will see it and make it future DLC LOL!

Sheesh who doesn't lol if you're not jealous there is something wrong with you xD

Yep to show a sense of dominance of Mileena over Kitana :D

Hopefully his eyebrows will see it and make it future DLC LOL!

Hopefully.Cause This Would Be Better Than That Stupid Fergality By Raiden

Nice Job Again :)

Hilarious and very well-drawn! There's a similar pic drawn by an artist known as Applesauz, only in his version Johnny is the lucky guy on the receiving end.

Hilarious and very well-drawn! There's a similar pic drawn by an artist known as Applesauz, only in his version Johnny is the lucky guy on the receiving end.

I guess that's the same person as First-Second on DeviantArt cause they drew that and that's where I got the Mileena from and thanks :D