• Sektor

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Both!

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
No question, but I have a response.

1998.png

but i have a response

Sektor wins, I like original Sub-Zero. But Noob is just another puppet of Quan Cheese, for his ending to happen he had to enlist the help of Havik. Sektor killed his own father and an any of his brothers to become the leader of the Lin Kuei. Plus he isn't just another generic ninja.

He's H4rdc0r3 d4wg! o_O; lol...wut?

If Noob and Sektor are badass, what description do you have for the 15 characters that are better than them?

Sektor wins, I like original Sub-Zero. But Noob is just another puppet of Quan Cheese, for his ending to happen he had to enlist the help of Havik. Sektor killed his own father and an any of his brothers to become the leader of the Lin Kuei. Plus he isn't just another generic ninja.

He's H4rdc0r3 d4wg! o_O; lol...wut?
Yeah, he smashed through a bunch of capable Lin Kuei cyber guards. Sektor killed his own father mercilessly, Noob couldn't even defeat his own brother.

And Noob unsurprisingly needed the help of a bunch of TROLLS (Chaosrealm) to take control of the Netherrealm. :wink:

Noob is my favorite character, but IMO sektor is more badass than noob. Noob sounds cool, but sektor sounds cooler. Sektor seems emotionless. He's also fearsome as well. Based on character, sektor is more badass than noob. Based on past achievements, noob is more badass than sektor.