The next MK project you'd like to see ....

What MK project would you like to see next?

• Shaolin Monks sequel (Fire and Ice ... or some otherMK action game)

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • MK 10

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • MK vs ??? .... (MKvsDC 2 ... or any other franchise)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Commander

Ok, Ok, Ok.

I know that MK 9 has only been out for a few weeks, but, what would be the next project that you'd like to see NRS do?

Personally, I'd like to see NRS pick up the "Fire and Ice" project (that failed when Midway went bankrupt), and do the Sub-Zero and Scorpion Shaolin Monks sequel.

I felt that Sub-Zero and Scorpion's story in MK 9 'Story Mode' was told in a pretty vague manner (no spoilers).

NOTE:
Before anyone replies with a "STFU and just enjoy MK 9" comment; I'm REALLY enjoying the hell out of MK 9.
I just wanted to know what the MK Kommunity would want as a next title installment. ;-)

Last edited:
Fairly certain most posts here would be:

"Mortal Kombat HD Kollection".

I know that's what I want :)

Fire and Ice could finally work out, after
Spoiler:
Sub-Zero's ending where Sub-Zero and Scorpion finally team up.

Fairly certain most posts here would be:

"Mortal Kombat HD Kollection".

I know that's what I want :)

Fire and Ice could finally work out, after
Spoiler:
Sub-Zero's ending where Sub-Zero and Scorpion finally team up.

That would be pretty sweet.
With so many rumors of the HD Kollection being under way, it would be nice to finally see it completed, and available for PS3 and 360.
Old-school ;-)

EDIT:
Jinko, that was my inspiration for bringing up the "Fire and Ice" idea again.
Great minds think alike. :)

Last edited:
Definitely, next MK I wanna see MK HD Killection!

OK, Fire and Ice would be cool too, but... i feel totally fed up with Sub-Zero (as he was the most popular in klassic games) and especially Scorpion, as he IS the most popular now. If they decide to create a new action "mythology" I'd love it to be... maybe, Kitana and Jade or Mileena and Baraka storyline. That's it:) Or maybe even Shang Tsung's mythologies, as he is a very interesting person in the story.

MK10? Also, not bad:) I accept this idea too, but only if it will be again, 2D and LIVE ACTORS!

MK vs. ??? NO. ABSOLUTELY NO.

i would like them to go as far from mk that they can get try other stuff then come back to it in a year or two after the next gen come out.

we've seen what mk build up get's us. i would like to see them take a stab a rpg's god so many things they could do for wb.

If the NRS do make a crossover MK game, please for the love of games, DON'T MAKE IT PG13. You know what game I'm discreetly flaming.

We want massive amounts of gore, massive amounts of body parts flying everywhere. With that said, I'd want to see a MK vs Capcom and Marvel or Street fighter.

For the fire and ice Shaolin Monks, which is what I voted for, that would pretty sweet. Scorpion and Sub-Z teaming up is always a classic.

Definitely down for anything Mortal Kombat. I would really love it if they made another Third Person RPG.

Can anyone imagine an MK MMORPG?

i would like if they fixed the online lag -__-

Where is this lag that ppl keep complaining about? I had about 40 or so fights last night and only three fights witht the same guy that had any lag and it wasn't that bad. I just think people are trying to play other people with f***ed up connections or theirs just sucks.

On Topic: I'm really looking forward to the HD remake collection...can't wait. But wouldn't mind seeing an expansion to MKSM

You mean something like World Of Warcraft???

I don't know how well that would work with MK.

no thats an mmo 'rpg' an rpg is like mass effect or dragon age.

rpg: role playing game

mmorpg: massive multiplayer online role playing game.

I'd like to see MK10 and MK Fire and Ice sequel to SM (loved the MK SM game)

I really hope there will be no more crossovers involving MK (I never really liked crossovers in any game, guest characters are ok, but crossovers is a "no, no!")