My tier list. For fun! :D

smoke1ne

So i made this list in another thread but i decided to make my own thread so people could discuss the list ive put together. Now i want people to discuss what you think of the list of how accurate, or inaccurate(sh1t) it is and who should be bumped up or down in tiers.

This list is basically based off my experience with the kombatants.

UPDATE Ive put Cyrax top I realize his strengths now after testing bomb traps and playing with him a lot more in the lab. I've also switched around a couple other kombatants.

top tier
kung lao
smoke
cyrax
raiden
nightwolf

high mid tier
cyber sub-zero
liu kang
reptile
ermac
scorpion
kitana
subzero

mid tier
kabal
johnny cage
jade
noob
sonya
mileena
shang tsung

low mid tier
kratos
sektor
quan chi
kano
stryker
sindel

low tier
baraka
sheeva
jax

Discuss!

Last edited:
Your list is shit !!

What did you Based this list on ?! personnal experience online VS other scrubs ?!

Tiers list are datas that only applies to the highest level of gameplay, meaning the PROS !! If your not a pro that plays competively, then there's absolutely no meaning in a tier list, because a better player will still be able to own you for free !

A tier list takes at least 5-6 months after the game release to get an idea of the top characters. Even 6 months is not even enough to make an accurate one, as people will discover new stuffs and the tiers bounce around alot.

Discussing tiers 3 weeks after the release is kind of useless right now. It's all speculation.

Your list is shit !!

What did you Based this list on ?! personnal experience online VS other scrubs ?!

Tiers list are datas that only applies to the highest level of gameplay, meaning the PROS !! If your not a pro that plays competively, then there's absolutely no meaning in a tier list, because a better player will still be able to own you for free !

A tier list takes at least 5-6 months after the game release to get an idea of the top characters. Even 6 months is not even enough to make an accurate one, as people will discover new stuffs and the tiers bounce around alot.

Discussing tiers 3 weeks after the release is kind of useless right now. It's all speculation.

Speculation was kind of the point and your post was expected, i'm aware of what your trying to point out. This list was just done for FUN. You flaming clown.

SOOOO if you understand what i'm asking for could you contribute?

Who do you think should be higher or lower based on your experience?

I only listen to eventhubs when it comes to tier list. Where they use tally points and actual first to 5 match ups to determine who has a better match against the other..

top tier means overpowered and all those you listed are defiantly not overpowered.. Ermac does alot of damage however cyber sub can beat him as shown against floe vs reo or I believe it was tom brady .... for got who but yeah its a little to early to say a tier list. The game is very balanced imo with a few exception and would expect majority fall into the mid class.. most of the characters your judgeing are those who doesn't have alot of dmg but your missing the point of their mix up game which is very strong... liu kang for a example.. you place him as mid tier but I see him mid high tier because he has good loops (red loop lol) and good defense/offense compared to someone like shang who is imo mid low tier because you base him off of his dmg when morphing. He burns up meter to quick to play decent and loses xray... ugh I can go on and on... NO TIER LIST...not until evo at least..

join eventhubs and srk.

THIS ISNT A SERIOUS TIER LIST

but your input is helpful i feel similar about johnny and sonya how you say liu kang is higher and i agrre about shang tsung who else do you think should be moved around?

man, i think its cool, its obviously your opinion rather than actual playablility, but i tend to agree with most of them.
atleast subby is high teir as he should be, i saw another teir list on here recently and the dude put subby at LOW teir !! crazy!

I'd disagree with putting Kratos at Low Tier. His Apollow's Bow and Hermes Dash alone make him at least mid dead, not to mention almost anything of his can combo into Zeus' Rage.

o k so a little update to the list which i'm having a lot of fun with

needs more input guys cmon :D

top tier
smoke
kung lao
raiden
nightwolf
ermac
cyber sub zero

high mid tier
liu kang
reptile
cyrax
scorpion
kitana
subzero

mid tier
jade
kabal
johnny cage
noob
mileena
sonya
shang tsung

low mid tier
kratos
sektor
quan chi
kano
stryker
sindel

low tier
baraka
sheeva
jax

Almost all tier lists suck, but yours is WAY off. No offense, but you clearly don't have enough knowledge to put together a tier list.

kratos is not the best in the game but his quick move in and out of combos that i can use makes him locked at mid tier. and kabal is god tier along with raiden. also johnny cage is top tier. and sektor if used right is as good as cyrax.

Almost all tier lists suck, but yours is WAY off. No offense, but you clearly don't have enough knowledge to put together a tier list.

lets see your list then :D

I've only played the game less then 24 hours and your saying i have no knowledge... i'm completely aware of the experience i lack and your not even giving any input so gtfo of the thread.

the point is to share your opiinions and the list gets updates and stuff, its more like a debate list rather then an actual tier list... thats why its FOR FUN yu silly boi

CSZ is way too high up IMO. I'm thinking he should be hanging out at the bottom with Baraka and Sheeva.

Common sense.

I personally disagree. Even Tom Brady thinks he should be higher up in the tier list. After the patch, he should be noticeably higher in the tier list.
common sense... hmmm how about actually sharing your opiinion on the kombatants and placement instead of being a douche who thinks he knows something when you actually, are no pro yourself.. bai bai

its just for fun your taking things too literal, and since you dont understand the concept of the list you can peace off broseph