Achievement Problems

ThePunisher1

Is anyone else having problem with some of the achievements? I was trying to get the 10 ranked wins in a row achievement....I got to 11 in a row and still no achievement. This really sucks cause I lost my 12th. Anyone else had this happen?

Is anyone else having problem with some of the achievements? I was trying to get the 10 ranked wins in a row achievement....I got to 11 in a row and still no achievement. This really sucks cause I lost my 12th. Anyone else had this happen?

Ugh, I'll go ahead and say it. I'm having problems with all the online achievements right now with PSN being down...

But no, that sucks. Did any of the people you played quit? Maybe that would mess with the achievements.

Yeah sadly if someone quits it makes you have to win another match for it to count.

I got up to 12 wins in a row before it popped for me for some reason. I really don't remember playing 12 either. Last record I had was best streak of 6, (I lost after that) than played some and noticed it was up to 8. Kept going and at 12, it popped. So don't know if it added my wins to that somehow or what, just was a bit weird.

i had this problem too. here is the solution:

-when people quit out of matches, your stats say you won
-when people quit out of matches, your ACHIEVEMENT stats are not affected (doesnt count as win or loss)
-if YOU quit out, it counts as a loss on your stats
-if YOU quit out, it DOESNT count as a loss in terms of achievements...

this means that even though people quitting out doesnt count towards your streak, you quitting out doesnt count as a broken streak either. i found this out a long time ago, but didnt know if i should mention it in case it encouraged people to rage quit... but since everyones doing it anyways, why not.

i found this out because when i was first going for the achievement, i won 8 in a row, then 9th person rage quit (counted as a win in stats), then beat the 10th guy... i figured out the rage quitter didnt count, so on my 11th match, i was about to lose, and i was SO pised off at the time because of that rage quitter, that i rage quit myself. i kept saying F'n rage quitter, ruined my streak cause hes a b***h, etc. but then i played another match, won, and BOOM got the achievement...

hope that helps

i had this problem too. here is the solution:

-when people quit out of matches, your stats say you won
-when people quit out of matches, your ACHIEVEMENT stats are not affected (doesnt count as win or loss)
-if YOU quit out, it counts as a loss on your stats
-if YOU quit out, it DOESNT count as a loss in terms of achievements...

this means that even though people quitting out doesnt count towards your streak, you quitting out doesnt count as a broken streak either. i found this out a long time ago, but didnt know if i should mention it in case it encouraged people to rage quit... but since everyones doing it anyways, why not.

i found this out because when i was first going for the achievement, i won 8 in a row, then 9th person rage quit (counted as a win in stats), then beat the 10th guy... i figured out the rage quitter didnt count, so on my 11th match, i was about to lose, and i was SO pised off at the time because of that rage quitter, that i rage quit myself. i kept saying F'n rage quitter, ruined my streak cause hes a b***h, etc. but then i played another match, won, and BOOM got the achievement...

hope that helps

This works.I felt like a complete douche for the few quits I did but I sent sorry messages to all the people I quit on.

but if the game is disconnected or out of sync because of the crappy netcode. you lose and that sucks -.- i have like 9 disconnects counted in my stats. and none of them was me -.-