Wanted: Future Hidden Fighters

3mag5num7

I love the old school throwbacks that the game's four hidden fights offer. I know some people complain about there only being four, but I'm very glad the four we got were as well done as they were. However, knowing that many people do want more hidden fights, I'd like to know what people want for more hidden fights. If there were to be more added in later as DLC or whatnot, who would you want?

I think fighting Human Blaze (MKII-era) would be a pretty cool secret fight. Another cool homage to the olden days in a game built around reliving the glory days. Plus, I'd like to see what kinda moves he had that kept him locked in such an epic stalemate with Hornbuckle all those years lol. He could be triggered by doing something when he appears as one of people fighting in the background of The Pit, though they would have to add him as one of the possible background fighters first lol.

Id like a hidden fight featuring Classic Scorpion but when he appears a pop up says "Error Macro" and scorpions classic yellow outfit stars to blink red until its all red and then you start fighting... Hidden Classic Ermac

Last edited:
I would like a hidden Motaro fight. I don't know why, i just always liked Motaro and think it'd be cool if he was a hidden fighter. And he is in this game since he was in Story Mode.

EDIT: Also I'm new to this Forum, so please let me know if my Avatar and Signature are working correctly.

I would like a hidden Motaro fight. I don't know why, i just always liked Motaro and think it'd be cool if he was a hidden fighter. And he is in this game since he was in Story Mode.

EDIT: Also I'm new to this Forum, so please let me know if my Avatar and Signature are working correctly.

Yea ur stuff works, OT I would like for a hidden Hornbuckle fight just because he was never playable in any MK and would be cool to see what NRS would do with him

I'd like to see a bit of Motaro too, but I've heard there's some rather big problems with animating him. Otherwise, I'd be game for it.

Yup, you avatar and sig are good to go.

I'd like to fight Santa from the Pit :) Seriously though, a Hornbuckle fight would be pretty cool, or maybe a fight against inferno scorpion in the Hell Stage.

I'd like to fight Santa from the Pit :) Seriously though, a Hornbuckle fight would be pretty cool, or maybe a fight against inferno scorpion in the Hell Stage.

I'm still hung up on wanting Inferno Scorpion as an Alternate Costume for DLC.

Secret fights I'd want:
Human Blaze (With Liu Kang's moves but stronger.)
Hornbuckle (With Liu Kang's moves but stronger.)
KHAMELEON (With Kitana's special moves that don't involve her fans, all of Mileena's moves, and Jade's special moves that doesn't involve her staff.)
Inferno Scorpion
Motaro

I would want a boss battle to be added in for Quan Chi, an I would like him to get a Throne room aswell. Not a secret fight, but I think it would be a cool addition, sometimes you fight Shang Tsung, some time you fight Quan Chi.