"Homojizay!" - The character gibberish thread

J. Valjean

BANALITY
MK is ripe with characters spouting quasi-Asian gibberish. Some are hilarious (Raiden), some are annoying (Quan Chi). Man I hate Quan Chi "Inoomayay" and "Homojizay!"... just makes him such a ***** to play against... you're always wondering whether what he's saying actually means something in like Sanskrit...

Really? I actually like Quan Chi's gibberish. Mind you, I love his voice actor so that may play into it a bit.

I'm pretty surprised that Liu Kang's Bicycle Kick gobbling didn't make a return. I associate it with old school MK pretty strongly, for better or worse...

I like the things Kitana says when she does her fan lift.

I forgot about that, lol.

Oddly enough yeah, Kitana's gibberish sounds really cool 1/2 the time. Sometimes she says this "dingdangamaloo" which is pretty boss but then sometimes she also says like "somethingyaaaaay" its like 2 different voices.

Best gibberish is Smoke, hands down- "Taiyo!" "Ijuwa!"

and Sub Zero "Dooobyaaa!"

I LOVE how Quan chi sounds!

And Kitana sounds like she's calling a Naruto character: "Shikamaru!!!"

Noob's jibberish! Especially during his Teleport Slam: Teeomediee!! Or however it goes:p Smoke's is pretty funny too. I wish MK had an audio collection for the characters in the Krypt like MvC3 had lol.

Reptile! he sounds like a dinosaur =P
Sometime's when you hit him he makes a sound that sounds like Babyfart Mcgeezacks from that one episode of south park.. sounds similar to the part when they stab him in the neck.

Yeah kitana sounds really cool when she does her fan lift "Kingkamaroo" or however it supposed to be.. i also like like Smoke, Quan Chi, Cyrax, and Noob saibot..

i dont like sonya's voice to much though.. well only when she wins around "Yeah!" ...makes me go "grumble grumble"

I will defend until I die my belief that Raiden is saying "party over here."

Sub-Zero seems to say "Congelado" that in spanish means Frozen.

Also Kitana says weird things "Enmene", "Gihamarú"