Abilities and Power Part 1:
Leaving his powers and ninja abilities aside Unknown uses a short ninja sword that he wears on the side of his waist pulling out combinations of moves using his teleporting skills, his weapons and sometimes even his cyromancer powers. He also posses two pistols which he wears on the inner pockets of his coat, used for long range attacks since his ice powers are weak and not as effective. These are not normal pistols though, they are one of Unknown's modified weapons; they have little holes all along the whole pistol to allow the freezing the air inside, caused by his hands to enter and convert the bullets into frozen bullets, which look like sharp small shards of ice coming out from the pistols making them deadly effective.
- Icy cloud: like a version of an ice ball but its light gray and has a smoke like texture to it and he shoots using a single arm while he grabs his wrist with the other. (Similar to Noob’s spirit ball) Due to his weak cyromancer powers the icy cloud only slows down (making them look like they are partial freezing , a bit gray colored and move in slow-mo) his enemies instead of freezing them. The enhanced version of this attack would actually freeze the opponent like subzero would but the ice would have a grayish tone. (to symbolize the weakness of his powers)
- Hidden blade dodge: similar to Johnny cage’s nutcracker but he dodges on his knees instead of split and stabs his enemy in the neck with his hidden blade that comes out of his right arm pad. The enhanced version would include a left uppercut after the stab.
- Smoke bomb Teleport attacks: He throws a smoke bomb to blind his opponent and then teleports. He’s able to teleport behind the opponent, forwards or backwards. While the backwards teleport is just a defensive measure, the forward and behind one would include a hit or grapple (kind of like smoke’s attack). The enhanced versions of the forwards and behind attacks would include a second teleport ending with a different hit. (For e.g. Teleport forwards, body kicks, then teleport behind and do a grapple)
- Frozen Dual Pistols shot: he’d pull out his dual pistols and shoot the opponent alternatively with the frozen bullets he generates using his cryomancer powers. The enhanced version would include a final shot that would require aiming and shooting both weapons at the same time causing a bit of extra damage when the two frozen bulelts would hit the opponent's head.
- Slide kick, using his icy cloud on the ground and sliding on it with a low kick to the ankles. Enhanced versions would have him jump on his feet and stomp the opponent after the slide kick.
- Smoke transition. When about to be hit by opponent he’d throw a smoke bomb swapping the two characters’s positions canceling the hit. Enhanced version would include a kick after the swap.
- Throw: He’d push the opponent a step back throwing a smoke bomb in front to stun and then shoot him with his pistols. (Backward throw would have him pushing the opponent towards the back doing the same attack)
- Air Throw: He’d catch the opponent mid-air and drop with him while throwing a smoke bomb; as they fall in the smoke, they teleport on the other side of the screen where the opponent appears first dropping on the floor followed by Unknown landing on his feet.
X-RAY: He throws a smoke bomb and teleports behind stabbing him in the heart (if not heart in the chest) with the hidden blade causing him to step backwards holding his chest while Unknown pulls out his pistols and shoots a double headshot, having the frozen bullets going right through his brain.
Fatality 1: Trows a smoke bomb, teleports behind and tries to cut him in half with his sword until the opponent grabs the sword with his hands in desperation; then he teleports behind him (left side of the screen) and slices his head off with the hidden blade. As the opponent falls down he pulls out the sword and raises up in sign of victory.
Fatality 2: He gathers strength and shoots an icy cloud, freezing his limbs and partially freezing the rest of his body. He then shoots both his legs with the pistols causing them to break and he drops on his knees, then he shoots his arms, breaking them, followed by a double headshot breaking the top of his head. Then the camera zooms on Unknown as he shoots upwards in sign of victory.
Fatality 3: (unlock able) This is like his classic fatality for his classic ninja costume.
He’d slide towards his opponent knocking him down. (like his slide kick)as his opponent tries to get up he teleports behind him and when he’s opponent is on his knees he grabs the lower and the upper part of his spine and rips it out, raising the spine up in sign of victory.
Victory Taunt: He’d throw a smoke bomb and the camera would change to the mountains where he stays, showing him appear there in the Lin Kuei “fist on the ground” position raising the fist from the ground and tapping the symbol painted on his shirt.
Brutality: He’d cut his opponent badly with the sword followed by multiple pistol shots with it's frozen bullets until he’d eventually shoot a big icy cloud which cause the opponent to blow up in a rain of guts and bones (using old MK effect of brutality XD)
Animality: Change into a white siberian wolf that would jump out of nowhere biting the neck of the opponent.
Friendship: He would show the opponent how to shoot with the dual pistols, and when he’d shoot the camera would get hit and broken XD
Babality: When he'd be transformed in a baby he pulls out a smoke grenade and plays it with trowing it up and catching it a few times, until it falls down and the smokes goes off, he starts coughing because of the smoke then strarts to cry.
Hara Kiri: He would drop on his knees and stabbing himself in the head with the hidden blade or shooting his brains out with the pistols.
This is my custom character that started as a ninja I made on MK Armageddon and I kept making kind of a background story for him based on the actions from MK9's story. Hope you guys like it
Here is my MK Armageddon version of him.
(it's pretty plain, but I can't do much more with MKA's KAF mode XD)