"Thunder take you"

Haha, I laughed when I first heard it too...That's really the best that they could come up with for Raiden? Good thing I rarely use him lol

With overheads, instant teleports and gibberish special moves, Raiden doesn't need to make sense.

Most of his special moves must be performed next to the rival that sucks and his lighning looks like a snowball, it looked more realistic in MK2 LOL

And i really dont know why he speaks like Yoda...

Raiden is definitely not an "emo whiny baby" in Story Mode. He was trying to protect Earthrealm and the odds were against him... he did make a few bad decisions and accidentally killed Liu Kang (though that wasn't really Raiden's fault), but other than that, he doesn't even complain or act like a dick.

Raiden is definitely not an "emo whiny baby" in Story Mode. He was trying to protect Earthrealm and the odds were against him... he did make a few bad decisions and accidentally killed Liu Kang (though that wasn't really Raiden's fault), but other than that, he doesn't even complain or act like a dick.

I agree 100% with this. Raiden has to deal with everyone else's *****ing and moaning (Especially Liu Kang). He had a heavy burden of saving the present from the future. I feel that Liu got what he deserved for all his complaining to be honest. At least he finally shut the hell up.

LMAO I thought the same thing too. It sounds cool though. Some other lame ass intros:

Reptile- BaaaahhH! (Come on...really? Nothing else?)
Sindel- You are pathetic.... and weak! (Too bad YOU...will DIE!)
Ermac- We are many... yeah, well ever heard of David & Goliath?
Stryker- Just too cheesy. And why is he like bouncing around the screen when he says it?

Best intros:

Shang Tsung- Your SOUL is MINE!
Nightwolf
Noob