"Thunder take you"

I hate his little lightning ball at the end of his x-ray.....It just seems so weak.

I was hoping Raiden's X-ray was more like

does startup animation; blinding the opponent raiden quickly channels a bolt of lightning for the first internal showing while the opponent is severely electrocuted. The opponent falls to his knees after then raiden teleports in front of him and does his karate chops his head like a stack of boards to the face. And then raiden teleports back to mid screen and the opponent (smoking and still on his knees) slowly falls face first.

"Thunder take you" = a more badass version of saying "God speed". God speed used to be said "God speed you" and meant good luck and support on your journey. Godlike. Raiden means it both ways:

Liu Kang: I must go save Kitana!
Raiden: Thunder take you (on your Kitana-saving journey).

Shao Kahn: Time to fight, Raiden.
Raiden: Thunder take you (to your grave).

Since he died, do you think everyone that died deserved it?

Why does Liu Kang deserve it? He didn't deserve it. He didn't know. Raiden told him if this happens then everything is gonna be alright but it didn't. Things just got wroser. Liu Kang decided to just take matters into his own hands since he thought Raiden's visions were just going to far but Liu Kang didn't know! Liu Kang didn't deserve it. He saved earthrealm TWICE!

He doesn't give a f**k about the visions, acts annoying and simply ignores the fact that whenever something bad happens, Raiden's HOLY Amulet Cracks. You know, the one that is given to him by the Elder Gods. So, a Holy Amulet cracks because the God carrying it has went mad?

He doesn't give a f**k about the visions, acts annoying and simply ignores the fact that whenever something bad happens, Raiden's HOLY Amulet Cracks. You know, the one that is given to him by the Elder Gods. So, a Holy Amulet cracks because the God carrying it has went mad?

It cracks because the future is still the same so like the future didnt change Raiden's amullet still fall to the ground and crack in it, but like they changed slightly the future maybe it cracks in different ways. When they change teh future killing finally kahn, the amulet heals because Raiden is not beting by kahn in the future and the amulet does not crack.

Thats how i see it.

I hate his little lightning ball at the end of his x-ray.....It just seems so weak.

I think it's humorous. It's actually done on purpose to appear that weak. Raiden is really a good character in this MK, one of the many I've revaluated thanks to the reboot.

It cracks because the future is still the same so like the future didnt change Raiden's amullet still fall to the ground and crack in it, but like they changed slightly the future maybe it cracks in different ways. When they change teh future killing finally kahn, the amulet heals because Raiden is not beting by kahn in the future and the amulet does not crack.

Thats how i see it.

Thanks for the input, Captain Obvious.

Neither Raiden nor Liu Kang were dicks in the story. Raiden was just trying to protect Earthrealm and prevent Armageddon, and Liu Kang understandably turned on Raiden because he lost almost of his allies, including Kitana and Kung Lao, and it seemed Raiden's interventions were only making things worse (which they WERE). To make matters worse, they could've actually prevented most if not all of the deaths had they stayed with Nightwolf and the others and not gone to speak with the Elder Gods. Liu Kang let his ego get the best of him, and Raiden made a LOT of mistakes in his attempts to alter the future. Neither were totally innocent or totally at fault in the situation.

Neither Raiden nor Liu Kang were dicks in the story. Raiden was just trying to protect Earthrealm and prevent Armageddon, and Liu Kang understandably turned on Raiden because he lost almost of his allies, including Kitana and Kung Lao, and it seemed Raiden's interventions were only making things worse (which they WERE). To make matters worse, they could've actually prevented most if not all of the deaths had they stayed with Nightwolf and the others and not gone to speak with the Elder Gods. Liu Kang let his ego get the best of him, and Raiden made a LOT of mistakes in his attempts to alter the future. Neither were totally innocent or totally at fault in the situation.

His ''mistakes'' were the things that prevented Armageddon.

That's a nice personality you've got there, the guy who got offended by my Captain Obvious post. It would be a shame if anything said anything to it.