"Thunder take you"

I think it's like being delivered. Like through the power of thunder he will kick your ass and show you the right way or you will die and it will take you to your death.

I think Raiden was referring to the thunder/lightning in his fatalities taking them.....Seems like a lot of Raiden bashers around here....I happen to think he is one of the best characters in the game and I love BOTH of his fatalities ;)

Raiden = God of Thunder

His thunder is going to take your life. THUNDER TAKE YOU

FECK THE HATERS

I agree 100% with this. Raiden has to deal with everyone else's *****ing and moaning (Especially Liu Kang). He had a heavy burden of saving the present from the future. I feel that Liu got what he deserved for all his complaining to be honest. At least he finally shut the hell up.

Since he died, do you think everyone that died deserved it?

Why does Liu Kang deserve it? He didn't deserve it. He didn't know. Raiden told him if this happens then everything is gonna be alright but it didn't. Things just got wroser. Liu Kang decided to just take matters into his own hands since he thought Raiden's visions were just going to far but Liu Kang didn't know! Liu Kang didn't deserve it. He saved earthrealm TWICE!

Since he died, do you think everyone that died deserved it?

Why does Liu Kang deserve it? He didn't deserve it. He didn't know. Raiden told him if this happens then everything is gonna be alright but it didn't. Things just got wroser. Liu Kang decided to just take matters into his own hands since he thought Raiden's visions were just going to far but Liu Kang didn't know! Liu Kang didn't deserve it. He saved earthrealm TWICE!

Liu Kang let his ego get the best of him. He deserved it.

Am I the only one who replaces it with "Thunder..thunder...thundercats...hooo"? It almost sounds like it at first...and makes it much more enjoyable.

I have a great one for Nightwolf too..but anyways.

I love how in the end when Kahn is getting attacked by those golden worm things first try he's like "Ahhhhhhhh".... aaahh yeessss, little to the left there, oooh oh, okay that's the spot... ahhhh yessss.... seriously, you guys are like the best masseuses ever.

so many people whine about raiden making things worse, why did raiden have to save sub zero? cant sub zero take care of himself? He's a big boy. Why did raiden have to stay there to babysit everyone at the end? Raiden leaves for one minute and evryone dies because they suck and can't kill a 60 year old women even though it was like 7 vs 1? Maby Kung Lao shouldn't have been stupid and turn his back to Shao Kahn because obviously he'll snap your neck. Maybe dumb ass Lui kang should have listened instead of trying to kill The GOD of THUNDER. He got what he deserved. And Raiden is top tier by far gameplay wise, tom even said he was no.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Its really understandable on both sides to me. Raiden seemed like he went mad in Lui Kangs perspective after his decisions lead to so much loss. Raiden also made some desperate decisions that made Lui feel like he should take matters into his own hands, but at the same time jeapordized what Raiden was trying to do, so Raiden had to fry him.

Yeah, I don't play with him much, but Raiden is weak by no means. & I've heard much worse than "thunder take u". Ha. I'm wonderin why Kano doesn't have more dialouge? Seems kinda mute. Love the choke tho.

(SPOILER ALERT!!!) ...Oh & why couldn't Raiden have just shocked him enough to knock him out or somethin? Doest act to godlike to me... My biggest complaint in the whole game is how they killed off half the damn cast in story mode. Now they're gonna haveta use some lame means of bringin em back, or MKs story is dead to me. Ill still buy a sequal, but I'm sure I won't like the story mode.

Last edited by a moderator: