Kombatant Level

iluciferi

How are there people with less friends, activity, posts, and who don't log in as much that are seasoned kombatants and such, and im still a New Kombatant? =/
even people that joined the same time as me.

Friends, activity and how much you log-in doesn't affect your status.

1000 posts = Seasoned kombatant
2000 posts = TRMK Veteran
3000 or 4000 = TRMK Legend

there were people with 20 posts and were kombatants, and have cool mk dragons under their names..i have more post then them and only have a silver dash mark. =/

there were people with 20 posts and were kombatants, and have cool mk dragons under their names..i have more post then them and only have a silver dash mark. =/

Rep may also affect this.

This system is a mystery to all.
My rep will randomly get reset from time to time.

There you go.

You didn't have one because you had negative rep.
Don't make me look like an ass for giving you rep by being a partypooper on the forums.
I wont, I'm awesome the Neg rep was from trolls who didnt like me cause i asked new people if they had the DLC i didnt have

WHICH PS i still need sub zero and reptile (360)

Friend list has nothing to do with anything. Neither does how often you log in. We have people here who don't log in anymore but are as high as TRMK Legend because they used to post a lot a long time ago.

Dude I had two dragons but random people give me negative rep for no reason..its starting to make me mad that some jackoff who sits at his computer all day eating doughnuts, spilling crumbs all over his fat, shirtless, hairy chest with a stomache that bulges out so much that it prevents him from seeing his toes and that made him forget he has a penis cause he runs out of breath trying to grab at it, can Take away cool shit from me.

You need to avoid posts like that if you want to avoid negative rep. Keep it cool and friendly and things will go better for you :top: