Kombatant Level

Dude I had two dragons but random people give me negative rep for no reason..its starting to make me mad that some jackoff who sits at his computer all day eating doughnuts, spilling crumbs all over his fat, shirtless, hairy chest with a stomache that bulges out so much that it prevents him from seeing his toes and that made him forget he has a penis cause he runs out of breath trying to grab at it, can Take away cool shit from me.

Keep up posts like this and you wont only get negative rep, you'll get infractions as well.

Read the rules, please, and people need to stop getting butthurt over squares in an online forum.

~Thanks =)

Whats the difference between neg rep and infractions?

I thought they were the same thing.

Last edited:
Whats the difference between neg rep and infractions?

I thought they were the same thing.

Nope, infractions are not the same as rep. You get 'points' but not good points. They help the staff keep track of your record for breaking rules and we can easily determine from your infraction history how long of a ban you get for breaking the rules again. Think of them as 'strikes'.

Neg rep is just about other people in the forum agreeing or disagreeing with your posts.

well i want a dragon =/

Well if you want one. Be a good member, don't troll around, don't post inappropriate topics or words, before you post a topic, search the forum and look over if there someone posted you wanted to post, don't over post, don't multi post. If you mistakenly posted something, dont repost it again just use the edit button.

Getting a dragon is not easy as you think. It's like you're in an Infantry group and you need to do more serve more to rank up. And it's like a line from "I'm all out of love." "There's no easy way it gets harder each day. I hope you understand. Being a good member is very best and effective way to earn a dragon...

Quick question, when I check my "settings" I see I have 3 +rep but as u can see under my avatar it says:

Also question on the "MK Dragon", Is their a guideline to get them?

For example: If I have a Rep Power of 5 that means I'll have 2 "MK Dragons" under my name

Or are they given to me by the Moderator?

The rep points you receive aren't the same as your rep power. Receiving points will increase your rep power, but the ratio isn't 1 to 1. For instance, I've received over 1000 rep points, but my rep power is 80 something.

The dragons/skulls are just a graphic representation of the rep you've received (dragon for positive, skull for negative).

It takes 100 rep points for 1 dragon logo. That is until your 5th Dragon (500points). Then it changes, every 200 points for a green gem if I am not mistaken.

I don't think that is right.

Either way, it doesn't matter, people should just focus on making good posts and being good members because they WANT to be, not because they hope to get green rep.

just came across this post and read the two pages. i must say it was quite informative. some food for thought.

You stalk my posts but I love it. xD
<3

And To everyone who helped, thanks but, for some reason I'm just hated by everyone but the mods and tittieMcNuggets. XD
I have an Infamous Rep.

You're not even close to having infamous rep.

Anyways, let's stop having random convos here. You guys can bring it to the just talk thread in general discussion. Thank you kindly, peeps <3