SoulCalibur V Confirmed

Oh no! I loved Shura too. But as long as we get the Alexandra sisters, I'll be fine.

Can't wait to see Yoshimitsu! He is such an oddjob in every game. This is my new most anticipated game!

This is what SoulCal is all about!

Ha jk, but I thought Link was amazing in SCII!

I never played it either but it looks like a good fighting game series so I just might pick up soon to see how it is

So many memories when the Dreamcast launched on 9-9-99. Made the right decision by passing up MK Gold, and taking a chance with this solid fighter! Eventually I picked up MK Gold off ebay for like $7.

Mizurugi will have poofy hair and PWN. Siegfried, and Nightmare saga continued? gettin kinda old by now. SCIII had one of the best CAF's ever I hope they bring it back

Eh, I might be interested.

I was pretty disappointed with SCIV, I didn't feel like anything was different about it at all.
I felt like I paid $60 for a graphics upgrade.

Well, as long as Astaroth is near nude, and Voldo wears spandex/leather, I'll be happy/disturbed.

Can't wait to see Yoshimitsu! He is such an oddjob in every game. This is my new most anticipated game!

This is what SoulCal is all about!

Ha jk, but I thought Link was amazing in SCII!

I'd never show this gameplay to anyone. Yoda was broken to begin with, and all the Star wars character were just placed to promote the Star Wars Unleashed game which came out just after SC4.

I never cared for Shura in the first place. She was just a generic character who copied (a far better) Cervantes' moveset.