SoulCalibur V Confirmed

Like I mentioned above, I've beaten Legendary Souls and I've done it in less than 30 minutes. The only characters that were a real pain in the ass on that mode were Edge Master (with Alpha Patroklos/Setsuka style) and Cervantes.

You must be a beast then, cuz I just get raped by Kilik every time lol. I really want that Inferno Cervantes outfit though, I don't get why we couldn't unlock that :sad:

You must be a beast then, cuz I just get raped by Kilik every time lol. I really want that Inferno Cervantes outfit though, I don't get why we couldn't unlock that :sad:

I'm a definite beast with Siegfried.

And they could either be that it's an AI, Legendary Souls exclusive or they're saving it for DLC, along with the SC4's young version of Siegfried and the Original Nightmare.

I'm a definite beast with Siegfried.

And they could either be that it's an AI, Legendary Souls exclusive or they're saving it for DLC, along with the SC4's young version of Siegfried and the Original Nightmare.

I had heard SC4 Nightmare and Siegfried were in Legendary Souls, but I never got to them because I would get super salty after losing 20+ times in a row. Hopefully those outfits get released as DLC. Siegfried's crystal armor in SC4 was my favorite outfit for him, and Inferno Cervantes is just plain badass.

next_gen_ep_40_by_runshin-d4xm03x.jpg

:rofl:

Well, unfortunately (fortunately for some people on here), Project Soul kept her boobs contained this time in SCV.

And Wraith. Try playing a lot against a very hard difficult Xiba, so you could understand the style more better and find some blind spots for you to capitalize.

Made a new dude today.
Names Dusty, went for a killer scarecrow type deal

jj.jpg

And I don't want to brag, but my Algol is sick as fuah

golden god.jpg

Thinking about playing this game again now that I dropped SFxT

Attachments

• dusty.jpg
    dusty.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Yeah im thinking about picking this game back up, and putting down sfxtk untill the dlc, i dont know but im leaning towards 3d fighters now, vf5 looks solid so ill pick that up and tt2 and doa 5 is dropping soon so i wanna sharpen my skills for my 3D fighters.

great spawn, thats about as good as he can get.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I got the game not that long ago. Didnt have 4 anymore, so I figured why not get 5 to replace it.

heres some of mine. can you guess them all???

Spoiler:
i0szk.jpg

Spoiler:
nyXpb.jpg

Spoiler:
tLMdl.jpg

pZM9G.jpg

Hah, nice ones, I lol'd at King Dee Dee Dee. I'm gonna try to fix up Spawn a bit, make him look better.

great spawn, thats about as good as he can get.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I got the game not that long ago. Didnt have 4 anymore, so I figured why not get 5 to replace it.

heres some of mine. can you guess them all???

Spoiler:
i0szk.jpg

Spoiler:
nyXpb.jpg

Spoiler:
tLMdl.jpg

pZM9G.jpg

The Joker, King Dee Dee, and Gordon Freeman I believe.

Can't wait until we play again. When we played I had 2 months of rust on me. Now your ass in trouble. Coming at you with both barrels baybay

I wonder which one of you wants a piece of me on SCV (I got it for 360), since I need better challenges, plus for someone on here to record matches of me, busting ass with Siegfried.