SoulCalibur V Confirmed

I like it, I just wish I had waited till it went down in price to buy it. Nightmare is a beast in this one, plus Devil Jin, Mitsurugi, and Algol are really fun to play as.

OH MY ****ING GOD
OH MY ****ING GOD
OH MY ****ING GOD

Pause at exactly 56 seconds!
King is in SCV!!!!!!!!

OH MY ****ING GOD
OH MY ****ING GOD
OH MY ****ING GOD

Pause at exactly 56 seconds!
King is in SCV!!!!!!!!

Jin and Xiao are too, I think they might just be outfits for created characters. They are still awesome though.

If King's style is added, I'll be picking this game back up.
Never again shall I get my ass whipped :cool:

Some more unarmed styles would be cool to have. Devil Jin's style is cool, but doesn't fit some characters that I want to have unarmed.

They wouldn't even really have to be unarmed.
Just give them spiked gloves or bladed shoes like in SCIII and call it a weapon.

To make sure that SC diehards don't get pissed about it.

I tried the game out on Friday while I was out in Queens, it was real good. Although I didn't play it online. They definitely tweaked Siegfried's stance attacks. Although it doesn't effect my gamestyle alot, but it will still take time to get used to.

And I'll also wait til the prices drop.

Oh yeah. I now believe what the others have been saying. Nightmare is a ****ING beast. The new Nightmare is much more ruthless and aggressive than his predecessor. I fought against him in Normal mode and he gave me and Siegfried the run for my money.

Awesome new MK Fighters in SoulCalibur V. A lot more on the way, planning to show off Liu Kang this weekend.
If you're interested, subscribe to my channel to get notified when I release new vids.

Hope you all enjoy.

Nightmare is WAY too powerful.
He is way too powerful to be that fast.

I think that this shows that if he possesses someone, he's a lot powerful than he was when as a huskless body in SC3-4.

Plus, added the fact that Nightmare's style involve lots of offense and pressure, his opponent won't have time to react and breathe.

How the hell do I unlock Algol?
I've been playing arcade 7 times in a row and still haven't seen him.

Is IGN lying to me?!?

I want this game to lower in price already.

I need a new fighting game to play. I don't want to just play Tekken.

Don't play Legendary Souls.
Don't ****ing play it.

It will break your controller and turn your skin to pure salt.
Its soul crushingly hard.