SoulCalibur V Confirmed

jrOgB.jpg

LMAO, freakin hilarious!!!

lol me and Kaballer a guy who use to post here were joking about how they created MK characters using random flash cards from a hat.

"We need a new character"

"THE FLASH CARDS"

*Draws darth Vader*

Ok now draw another to combine him with someone.

*Draws Freddy Krueger* Ok so a freddy/darth vader hybrid for looks!!!

We'll call him... Kabal.

I hate that moment when both players are blocking.
You release block to hit on them, but by some malevolent force they know exactly when you release block and they release it with a faster attack. Seems like that happens every time.

I'm dropping ZWEI until I see a proper guide for him.
I have no idea how to use him anymore.

I played a demo today (well it was a full game actually) in Best Buy for Xbox360. I played as Xiba, Elysium (using Ivy's, Pyrrha's, Viola's, Hilde's, and Lexia's styles), and Natsu. They were fun to play with and I love playing as Xiba especially. What I like about Elysium though is that her critical edge is almost unbeatable. Pyrrha's and Hilde's style were the easiest (at least today) when I played as Elysium because Pyrrha is a lot like Sophitia and I've played as Hilde several times in Broken Destiny. Natsu is just another Taki clone (which is pretty good) because I like laying as Taki). What I don't like about Xiba is that he is missing Kilik's multiple poking attack (forward plus the vertical and horizontal slash buttons) and the fact that he acts so childish with him standing on the pole. I'm like WTF!!!??? I wanted to create my original character (based on me) using a staff and seeing myself do that will look rediculous. But it's fun anyways. I may or may not get the game for PS3. If I will, it won't be anytime soon because I am one busy MF who has too many exams and projects on the way.

Anyone who cares, they have released Dampierre today on PSN and Xbox Live if you didn't get the chance to pre-order him earlier. They're pricing him at $4.99 for PSN and 400Ms Points for Xbox

I played against my fiancee today inside of Best Buy. It wasn't too bad. She wants it, I'm not sure if I want it. Solution? She can buy it instead. :D

It aint a bad game, it's just a rental type of game. At least that's my opinion. If you already own 4, I wouldnt get 5 as they are so similar. But if you dont own 4, then maybe I'd recommend 5.

It aint a bad game, it's just a rental type of game. At least that's my opinion. If you already own 4, I wouldnt get 5 as they are so similar. But if you dont own 4, then maybe I'd recommend 5.

Well I guess its a good thing you told me this before I bought the game. . .