SoulCalibur V Confirmed

So I rented this earlier today at blockbuster ( yeah I know no one goes there anymore, but I do)
and it's pretty cool. Just like I'd imagined. Nothing groundbreaking, but its a step up from part 4 though. Just a fun game and I love the custom stuff.

And I'm actually getting used to the new characters that replaced some older ones, they are pretty much the same thing to be honest and the ones that were replaced werent my favorite to begin with anyway, so it's all good. Patroklos is still lame though, **** him.

and believe it or not I love Pyrrha for some reason.

I like it so far but arcade mode has me a little dissapointed though

it blows. That's my biggest gripe so far. I miss having the endings for each character. I really dont give 2 shits about the story, I would have rather had it roughly implied through endings.

it blows. That's my biggest gripe so far. I miss having the endings for each character. I really dont give 2 shits about the story, I would have rather had it roughly implied through endings.

I know what you mean. They could've had story mode and had the same arcade mode we know and love. That's what boon did with MK9.

...sorry if this has already been asked but does the new SC have mission based modes similar to SC2?

Non story related spoiler.

Spoiler:
Personally I like playing as Algol, but I hate his new Gill-esque outfit. Luckily I found out that Algol is actually customizable in this game. :)

I love this game because it is catering to competitive players that want to learn. There is so much shit you can test in training, and quick battle can give you great matchup experience(although I was breezing through it with my day 1 Viola, wish they were a bit more difficult).

Yea pretty sure Sophitia is confirmed to be dead.

Also

(story related spoiler)

Spoiler:
So Is ZWEI dead too?

The story mode really raises a bunch of questions :???:

you mean to tell me is they no longer have endings for the characters!?!?

WTF NAMCO!?!?!?

YOUR ACTING DUMB LIKE CAPCOM MAN!!!!

this game is so good, the matches are so intense once u start learning matchups. the netcode is so solid it puts nrs to shame, day one i did i few online matches lag free and so fluid i couldnt tell the difference between on/offline. the lobby is so fun, you can chat while watching a match either text or mic.

every fight feels fresh because of the created characters, ive seen some really funny ones and some cool looking ones. my fav character is this spartan warrior i created with patrokolos soul, and it fits my character so well everybody online compliments me on how awesome he looks. i also created a demonic knight with mitsurugi's soul but it gave me the option to choose a knight sword insted of a katana so it looks legit.

it feels like they did a complete overhaul to the fighting mechanics , reminds me of mk9 when it first came out of how fresh it felt. the gameplay can get so deep, with the brave edges and critical edges it fits this game so well. im glad i like using technical characters like sonya,skarlet and csz because this game is really technical, but its slightly easier for a player like me, im already pulling 10-12 hit combos in this game with the 2 characters im using. the gameplay is already superb but the character creation makes this game that much sweeter. every 4-5 matches i unlock like 3 items at a time and i havent even scratched the surface, you can virtually create any character u can think of. every fighter needs this, it raises the replay value so high, this is why im glad that at least SF x TEK will have custom colors. pick this game up, you will have a blast!!!