Challenge Tower no prize? :(

ToonSxO

so i "beat" challenge tower last night, i got angry and skipped End Game. so when i went to go see my prize it wasn't there, no big deal, im thinking its because i skipped a few, so for the past 2 hours im going through the frustration that is the challenges i skipped, so i beat them all, get my Tower Master Achievement, and when i went back to go see my prize, again its gone.... =/ 300 challenges of frustration just wasted

has this happened to anyone else?

Weird.

I accidentally hit skip on two challenges, than went back and finished it right after. Than finished rest of the tower, and everything unlocked fine for me.

Possible you missed one?

Weird.

I accidentally hit skip on two challenges, than went back and finished it right after. Than finished rest of the tower, and everything unlocked fine for me.

Possible you missed one?

no i went through the entire tower seeing if i missed one, i completed them all this is upsetting lol

Hmm, sorry to hear that, wish knew there was something to do about it. Unless if try 300 again, or some challenges here and there. Not sure what kind of work around there would be for this.

I only skipped 4 and I still got my prize weird that you didnt. Try beating End Game again and see what happens is all I can say