Mortal Kombat Classic DLC Skins "Spoilers"

MK9Scorpion2011

I wish NRS would already show us on how to unlock the Classic Skins for Smoke, Noob, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Ermac, Reptile, Meelina, Kitana, and Jade =/ its just taking too long

"Spoiler"
If you look at the Mortal Kombat Wiki you will see there is a Rain, Scorpion, SubZero, Human Smoke, Sub-Zero, Noob Saibot, Ermac Classic Skin Designs for them which tells us that Rain is a Confirmed Character.

Sorry guys im new to this website I couldnt figure out how to cover up the spoiler section

I wish NRS would already show us on how to unlock the Classic Skins for Smoke, Noob, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Ermac, Reptile, Meelina, Kitana, and Jade =/ its just taking too long

"Spoiler"
If you look at the Mortal Kombat Wiki you will see there is a Rain, Scorpion, SubZero, Human Smoke, Sub-Zero, Noob Saibot, Ermac Classic Skin Designs for them which tells us that Rain is a Confirmed Character.

Sorry guys im new to this website I couldnt figure out how to cover up the spoiler section
To add spoiler tags:
[ SPOILER = *what it's about* ] What the spoiler is [ /SPOILER ]

Just without spaces.

On topic, those on the wiki are just shops. They are good, though.

"Spoiler"

Smoke, Rain and Noob's classic are photoshoped renders. Anyway there are classic costumes for smoke and noob in the game but they are not playable yet, but Rain doesnt have because he is sadly not even a DLC yet.

This is why I cant wait until they release this game for PC cuz the PC guys will take every costume we see in this game whether its in story,arcade ending or whatever and have them available for us to use, not to mention all the other amazing stuff we will see them make. Every costume we see in this game should of been available to us. I would love to have those Liu Kang and Kabal alts we see in their endings, they look awesome.

I think Noob and Smoke's costumes in the secret fights confirm that we're getting DLC costumes eventually.

I want to get Kitana's so badly. Maybe if Toys-R-Us knew they were getting Kitana as DLC and told me that they are, I would've pre-ordered there instead of Gamestop. That's how bad her primary outfit is.

This is why I cant wait until they release this game for PC cuz the PC guys will take every costume we see in this game whether its in story,arcade ending or whatever and have them available for us to use, not to mention all the other amazing stuff we will see them make. Every costume we see in this game should of been available to us. I would love to have those Liu Kang and Kabal alts we see in their endings, they look awesome.

The game wont come out for PC.