Is it time for...

KiShiDo

for a white ninja?

We all know in Power Ranger the White Ninja Ranger was the most bad-ass one...

So bring it on Capcom :twisted:

White and Red are my favorite colors.

I don't know if Skarlet will satisfy my red ninja desire, but Ermac is gone to his blacker less ninja-ey look so maybe we could use that too ;)

I was expecting Smoke to be the white ninja, but they took him and made him blueish gray (in his alt) and a bit darker than from UMK3.

for a white ninja?

We all know in Power Ranger the White Ninja Ranger was the most bad-ass one...

So bring it on Capcom :twisted:

Yes his main color could be white and have accents of orange, red, and gold and make him have a holy glow to him and have powers of the sun

Yes his main color could be white and have accents of orange, red, and gold and make him have a holy glow to him and have powers of the sun

I can get behind that. Could have a mean stun move lol. He could be cleric of sorts, along the lines of a warrior monk. Nobel and based very strongly in his beliefs, but still a very skilled fighter should the need arise.

White with hints of gold, and I personally believe he should be element free or Holy. Not so much Sun. Maybe some sort of Elder God intervention stuffs.

I want to see Ashrah redesigned as a white ninja priestess thing (nomenclature FTW). Unpopular opinion, but I love Ashrah. <3333333

Oniro was the white ninja in MK Defenders of the Realm, he was the Lin Kuei Grand Master and had the powers of turning himself into animals or turn only some parts like turn his hand into a bear paw. he could have a fatality in wich he turns into a werewolf and well...
Oniro.png

Last edited: