Cyber Smoke video on mk9 :O

most likely, still nice to know they are there, hopefully dlc in the future.
i am in the crowd of the more the merier <---(spell check) lol

I don't think that's Cyber Smoke. That's the generic Lin Kuei cyber-ninja based off Cyrax. You see them a lot in the cut scenes, and I think in the Challenge Tower.

that's not a hack or a generic robot. the dude who made this claiming this is robot smoke is just a douchebag. it's cyrax and he just edited the video to be all grey-ish to claim he is smoke.

Yeah, this has been posted and ripped apart before. I'm hoping that Cyber-Smoke makes an appearance, but this "Cyber-Smoke" sucks on all kinds of levels. Hate it when people try to f--k around like this. Not amusing, just annoying.

I wish the Classic Smoke was regularly available to play, WITH his old popup moves.

@ninja, No. That is a Generic Lin Kuei cyber ninja. Go play Story/Challenge Tower, they make quite a few appearances.

Wow. I hope it's faked because that seems so generic and almost exactly like Cyrax and the Lin Kuei robots from the Challenge Tower.

Even worse, it BETTER be fake, because if NRS thinks a robot costume change to Human Smoke's character can make Cyborg Smoke fans happy, they got another thing coming. That's like releasing a purple classic costume for Scorpion to make Rain fans happy. Either put him in the game, or nothing at all. Don't tease us with a half-assed attempt.

Cyborg Smoke has to be his own character with his own moves (chest spear, teleport, etc.) separate from the human, so he would have to be a downloadable character, not a costume.

yeah i went to check the challenges, and is in the 230's or 240's, is when you use reptile and syber reptile :)
sorry for the dumb post, didnt remember seen that before :(

The same hack that allows to play the classic characters, the bosses, also lets you play this character, called "Cyber Ninja LK4D4" , not robot smoke.

that's not a hack or a generic robot. the dude who made this claiming this is robot smoke is just a douchebag. it's cyrax and he just edited the video to be all grey-ish to claim he is smoke.

no this is a generic lin kui robot, there was no editing, play challenge tower and story mode you see like 6 of them taking a hold of subzero

It is the generic Lin kuei cyborg but it could be a placeholder for Cyborg Smoke, Like DLCBaseMale is a placeholder for other characters.

Cyber Smoke would be cool but he should be a new character like Cyber Sub-Zero and not just a new costume for Smoke. He should have Sektor's Telepunch, Smoke's Moving Smoke Teleport, A trident Spear similar to Scorpions or it could be like a mechanical clamp/laso. There was also a neat move he had in Deception or Armageddon where he fell backwords into mist on the ground, and a move where he left a cloud of smoke that choked the enemy, both were cool.