Postgame Analysis with Tom Brady

Shffl

Tom Brady hooked up with Seb from FADC to do a postgame analysis of the grand finals from Power Up 2011 between him and EMP|PerfectLegend. It gets insight on what a top player thinks during their match and what they or their opponent could've done differently. They pause the video at times to further breakdown certain points. Definitely a great watch.

Tom Brady really impressed me, aside from using Noob Spambot as the spam machine he is..That Shang/Noob looked like a normal match that happens during my get-togethers.. Cage/Kung Lao was beastly, though. Really impressed by that! Going to watch this video, for sure :p

Tom Brady really impressed me, aside from using Noob Spambot as the spam machine he is..That Shang/Noob looked like a normal match that happens during my get-togethers.. Cage/Kung Lao was beastly, though. Really impressed by that! Going to watch this video, for sure :p

You forgot his "superb" execution with Sub tho hehe. He used ice clone to his advantage with spacing and if the opponent messed up by getting frozen he followed up with a "standard" combo with sub~ ^-^

You forgot his "superb" execution with Sub tho hehe. He used ice clone to his advantage with spacing and if the opponent messed up by getting frozen he followed up with a "standard" combo with sub~ ^-^

You remembered me I forgot to watch that part of the tournament, ahah! :p.

is it just me or do these guys seam like glorified spammers.

Not particularly. I'm pretty new to high-level play, but it seemed like they throw out fireballs to keep each other honest and to keep the spacing/position they wanted. They strung together combos for 30+% with ease when they option presented themselves and when it didn't they pushed in for chip damage. Never once did they spend the entire game hit B, F, 3. Any hail of projectiles lasted only a short time.

not what i was talking about. what i was talking about was when they were in the corner and tom kept doing the same punch. i'm not saying they are spammers it just seems like it.