Why Johnny doest die

Fox17

Many people may noted it but i reccentrly did in my third story mode playthrough.

We know that Johhny is killed by Motaro in MK3, but he doesnt die in the MK3 events of MK9, why? well because Motaro is killed by Raiden but why is Motaro killed this time? well i found something interesting i didnt note before. In chapter 12 when Stryker beats Mileena, he watches Johnny fighting Motaro then Raiden appears before Stryker and when he is going to say something he has a headche (caused by a premonition of course) and he inmediatly fly towards Motaro and kill him, they dont show us Raiden's premonition but is obvious that he saw Motaro killing Johnny and thats why he went to kill him. Maybe everyone noted it but i didnt before because they dont give a major importance to it in the scenes.

Also, since motaro died, EVERYONE was killed by sindel.
Sindel said she'd avenge motaro, (if you listened) and she did.

Also, since motaro died, EVERYONE was killed by sindel.
Sindel said she'd avenge motaro, (if you listened) and she did.

Well she doesnt say she will avenge motaro (why would she do that she doesnt care about motaro), she said that she will do motaro's work.
But my point is why johnny doesnt die and motaro did, because of raiden's "hidden" premonition, hidden because is not showed they only show his headche.

I saw that and thought it was a pretty cool touch. Another branch in the timeline, though this one was slightly more subtle than Sub-Zero and Smoke pulling a switch-a-roo. I liked Cage surviving, he was a vastly improved character in my opinion and I enjoyed most all of the scenes he was in. Cage surviving on the note he did leaves him in a great position to improve further in the coming games. His Arcade Ending could have some influence in future tales as well. Thumbs up for Cage's new and improved development.

Well she doesnt say she will avenge motaro (why would she do that she doesnt care about motaro), she said that she will do motaro's work.
But my point is why johnny doesnt die and motaro did, because of raiden's "hidden" premonition, hidden because is not showed they only show his headche.
It still was his death that inspired her to do so, Because in the original timeline, She doesn't do that, and Motaro lives, and so does shang tsung, and Shao kahn has the Idea in the first place.

It still was his death that inspired her to do so, Because in the original timeline, She doesn't do that, and Motaro lives, and so does shang tsung, and Shao kahn has the Idea in the first place.

It was his death that necessitated her actions, but they didn't inspire her to avenge Motaro. It's a bit of semantics in all reality, but they are two different things.

They show Johnny's death at Motaro's hands in the very first flash Dark Raiden sends to himself in the past.

Im so glad that they kept johnny Cage alive.I think they left him alive because the can evolve the story through him.I wish we got to play as johnny more through the story mode.I love his dialog.When i seen him and Sonya survive u all have know idea how happy i was.

Im so glad that they kept johnny Cage alive.I think they left him alive because the can evolve the story through him.I wish we got to play as johnny more through the story mode.I love his dialog.When i seen him and Sonya survive u all have know idea how happy i was.

When i saw them survive i though why the hell 2 normal humans survive and the rest of the supernatural ninjas, assassins, and descendants of the gods dont?... I think it was a stupid thing and not believable

If they wanted to make johnny and sonya survive and the others dont, ok, but do it another way is not believable that they are stronger than SubZero, Smoke, Kabal, Kitana, Jade even Stryker.

When i saw them survive i though why the hell 2 normal humans survive and the rest of the supernatural ninjas, assassins, and descendants of the gods dont?... I think it was a stupid thing and not believable

If they wanted to make johnny and sonya survive and the others dont, ok, but do it another way is not believable that they are stronger than SubZero, Smoke, Kabal, Kitana, Jade even Stryker.

Johnny Cage isn't normal lol. I don't know too many people in my neighborhood who can pull off that Shadow Kick or throw Force Balls.

Survival isn't totally based on who is strongest or fastest or whatever. Some of survival (a lot in some instances) is luck. Being in the absolute wrong place at the absolute wrong time can kill even the strongest off. Part of why Cage survived was Raiden's intervention. Circumstances can add up to whole lot of good or back luck being dropped into your lap and there's only so much of that luck/circumstances that power can overcome.

Yeah, check out Johnny's bio in the Nekropolis ... he's definitely not a normal human.

Yh i know he comes from a family that served the god and that but i think SZ and Smoke could survive and Kitana too. Anyway Im glad that CSZ died now there is more chances that he return as a human/cryomancer.