Mileena Thread - "Let Us Dance!"

REPTILE 0009

Mileena Thread - "She is Going Away!"

Mileena Thread
~She is Going Away.~
427px-Mileena_Official_Render_transparent.png
UPDATE 14.2: Updated some information on the Teleport Drop. Added Down+3/Down+4 to the Need To Know Moves section.

Gameplay Summery:
Spoiler:

Mileena's playstyle revolves around "playing" keepaway with the enemy. She mainly play's defensively. Her playstyle also mainly punishes the enemy for any mistakes they make. Mixups is nothing she is lacking, as she has several attacks that hit overhead. Bait your enemy into a projectile battle using her Sai Blast. Use her Ball Roll or Teleport Drop to punish enemies when they try to use a projectile. Your Teleport Drop, and Ball Roll are easily punishable if blocked, so you'll need to bait to insure you hit. However, many of her basic attacks are fairly safe on block, such as Boot Down, or Splits.

Need To Know Combos and Moves:
Spoiler:

Smack Around-1, 1, 2: Mileena's "spamming" combo. Useful for buying yourself time to get some distance between you and the enemy.

Friendly Kiss-4, 2: Useful to end a combo, and can smack the enemy away if they get too close. Can combo into a Teleport Drop or Ball Roll.

Boot Down-Back+1, 4: Pops the enemy up for a juggle, and can be used to keep a combo going. 4 hits overhead. Fairly safe on block.

Getaway Sticks-Back+3, Back+4: This is her main answer to people who like to block high. It's risky, as you'll have get close to use it, but you can use it at a distance and can afford to miss with the first hit, and still hit the enemy with the second. Back+3 can combo into a Ball Roll. Also good for poke pressure and to allow Mileena to approach easier.

Splits-Up+4: Somewhat slow, but pops the enemy up for a juggle. Can hit twice in a row in the same juggle. Hits overhead. Fairly safe on block.

Killer Heels-3, 4: 3 or 4 can be used to combo into a Ball Roll. Killer Heels can be used to apply poke pressure. Can be used from a distance as it has good range.

Leaping Sai-Back+2: Slow, but hits overhead. If you perform a Leaping Neckbite after landing a Leaping Sai, Mileena will stab the enemy with the impaled Sai, causing extra damage. Also, it appears to be able to hit knocked down enemies.

Uppercut-Down+2: Universal anti-air attack. There's just one problem with Mileena's uppercut. It is probably one of the slowest uppercuts in the game. You're better off relying on her other anti-air options. However, it's still a pretty good way to end your combos as it does good damage and knocks the enemy away.

Lunge Kick-Forward+3: Can combo into a Ball Roll. Can be used to apply poke pressure as it has nice range.

Down+3/Down+4: Great poking tools. At the start of a round, you can land a Down+4 right away. This is a good way of insuring you land the first hit. After the regular Neckbite and Teleport Drop, you can use the Down+4 to apply more pressure on the enemy. You can also spam multiple Down+3/Down+4's in order to get them to block low and set them up for a Splits/Boot Down combo.

Notes on X-Ray:
Spoiler:

Base Damage: 33% damage. It has a fairly short range, but is fast and one of the easier X-Rays to land as it can be used in her juggles, and many of her attacks pop the enemy up. It's possible to have combos that can do more than 40% damage, but they're more complicated to pull off, especially when it's more pratical to use simpler juggles. Mileena can combo any of her chains into her X-Ray. You can use her 1, 1, X-Ray or 2, 3, X-Ray if you want to keep it simple. Her Back+3, X-Ray is also good for enemies who block high.

MISC Notes:
Spoiler:

Leaping NeckBite: Use as a combo ender or as an anti-air for closer ranges. Punishible if blocked. If you have landed her Leaping Sai attack (Back+2), Mileena will stab the enemy with the Sai for extra damage. EX version does more damage and knocks the enemy down.

Ball Roll: Fast, yet punishable if blocked. Use to punish high projectiles. DOES NOT travel full screen. There's nothing more embarassing than your Ball Roll not hitting and ending up in the enemy's face. The effective range for the Ball Roll seems to be slightly less than full screen. This is her most effective wakeup attack. Can be blocked high. Pops the enemy up for any combo. EX version causes a couple extra hits. The startup animation hits overhead, so use her Getaway Sticks or Down+4 to get the enemy to block low.
The Ball Roll can be combo'd from these moves:
-1, 1
-Back+1
-Back+3 (Hits low)
-Forward+3
-2, 3

Teleport Drop: Also fast, still punishable if blocked. You can make it less punishable by performing an Air Sai right after to make Mileena fall faster. Use to punish low projectiles. Can be done in the air, so you can jump over the projectile, then punish them, which is helpful for fast moving projectiles. Does travel full screen. You can use Sai Blasts in the air immediately after landing this move, but it doesn't help as unless they are in the air, as the Sai Blast will just go above the enemy's head. It's best to just to back away after landing. EX version hits twice for more damage, and can be used to play mind games with the enemy. The EX version is generally safe. If they block both hits, simply cancel into an Air Sai. The EX version is a good way of closing the distance between people who try to out zone you.

Sai Blast: Solid projectile that allows Mileena to hold her own in a projectile war. Use this to bait enemies into a projectile war. Can be used in the air to punish jumpers and can be used in combos. If you hit an enemy in the air with a Sai Blast, it will cause them to fall slower, allowing you recover from the jump and follow up with a combo. EX version fires a second Sai for more damage.

Notations:
Spoiler:

1= Front Punch
2= Back Punch
3= Front Kick
4= Back Kick
EX= Enhanced Version

Ball Roll: Back , Down+4
Teleport Drop: Forward, Forward+3
Leaping NeckBite: Back, Forward+2
Sai Blast: Back, Forward+1

Tactics:
Spoiler:

Vs. Projectile Spammers, Zoners and Keepaways: Use a Ball Roll when they use a high projectile, then follow up with combo of your choice. Teleport Drop over low projectiles, then back away. The Ball Roll can also be used to close the distance if your not within Ball Roll Range. That way, even if they block high, you won't hit them, and won't be left vulnerable. Use the Teleport Drop over low projectiles.

Vs. Teleports: Block, then uses Splits or Boot Down juggle, or smack them away with Friendly Kiss. Simple.

Anti Air: The Teleport Drop and Air Sai Blast can punish anyone who jumps at any range. After landing a Teleport Drop you can continue a combo by using Air Sai Blasts to allow Mileena to recover from her jump faster than the enemy. The Leaping NeckBite can also catch enemies at closer ranges. You can also use the Neutral Jump Kick combo to deal decent damage to people who like to jump.

Mind Games: Most of Mileena's mind games come from her Teleport Drop. She can "fake" jumping, by jumping at or away from the enemy, then quickly Teleporting. With some skill, this can be used to punish enemies that like to uppercut. The EX Teleport Drop hits twice, and can be used to punish those who block the first hit, and then try to counterattack. Mileena can also play some fiendish mind games with her High/Low mixups. She can perform Getaway Sticks to get the enemy to block low, then follow up with Splits, or Boot Down, which hit overhead.

Playing Keepaway: If the enemy tries to get close, use Friendly Kiss to smack them away, or use her Teleport Drop mind games to make them regret trying to get close. The Air Sai Blast can also stop an enemy's advance.

Last edited:
Re: Mileena Thread-"Let Us Dance!"

I like the layout very organized and the tips are very beginner, but hey it's a work in progress.

Re: Mileena Thread-"Let Us Dance!"

Good job so far! I'm glad everyone is taking a liking to having a similar layout and list of specifics in the character threads~ This will make it so much easier for someone to say want to learn a 2nd char they'll know right where to look for any specifics they want to learn about.

Also I havent tinkered with Mileena much since demo. I did some technical tinkering with her last night. I can tell you now she specializes in tick throws. Some of her chains don't pushback much so you can say 2,3 throw like you would with a tick-throw. I see this as being a pretty standard/big part of her pressure game. Also B+1,4 I think it was the 4 is an overhead and bounces. If you can 4 if you know they going to get hit by it. Off of reaction would be 3, roll/EX.roll or if your a few frames too late to do a 3 you can jus roll not sure if the ex.roll will connect properly though without an attack being done first to lift the opponent a tad in the air!

Can't wait to see what else you share with us. I might be able to contribute a few more things as well. Keep up the good work! ^-^

Odd~ Sorry for double post but OP did make a post stating that B+1,4 whiffs on crouch blockers/not an overhead so I made this quick vid showing proof that it does and the potential for it. Damage won't be as great as it isn't the best combo starter but here ya go~

NOTE: Was showing potential off of this chain if it hits. As well as showing typical reactions to it and which would possibly the best attack to use when reacting to it instead of yomi'n that your opponent won't block it~

Spoiler:

EDIT:: Sorry forgot to add in the tick throw stuff that she's capable in. I might make a vid for it in the future though. It seems she doesn't suffer from pushbacks when you don't do her full chain attacks~

Last edited:
Custom Combos:
Spoiler:

Regular Combos:
-Up+4, Up+4, Back+1, 4, 4, Ball Roll, Uppercut: 32% damage. Easy to remember, and pull off.

-Ball Roll, Up+4, Back+1, 4, 4, 2: 24% damage

-Back+1, 4, 3, Ball Roll, Uppercut: 25% damage

-4, 2, Ball Roll, Uppercut: 22% damage

-4, 2, Ball Roll, Back+1, 4, 3, Ball Roll: 26% damage.

-Jump Kick, Teleport Drop, Air Sai Blast, Ball Roll, Back+1, 4, Uppercut: 31% damage. The timing is a little tricky, you'll have to pull the Teleport off as soon as you land the Jump Kick. Works on enemies on the ground.

-Neutral Jump Kick, Teleport Drop, Air Sai Blast, Ball Roll, Uppercut: 25% damage. Much easier to pull off than the above jump kick combo. Works on jumping enemies.

-Up+4, Up+4, 3, Teleport Drop, Sai Blast: 24% damage.

-4, 2, Teleport Drop, Sai Blast, Ball Roll, Back+1, 4: 27% Damage

-Back+3, Ball Roll, Up+4, Back+1, 4: 23% damage

-Up+4, Up+4, Jump Kick, Teleport Drop, Air Sai Blast, Ball Roll, Back+1, 4: 31% damage. Landing the Ball Roll is a bit tricky, but even if you don't land it, you'll still deal a good 25% damage.

-Back+1, 4, 4, 2, Ball Roll, Back+1, 4, 4, Ball Roll: 31% damage

-Up+4, Up+4, Back+1, 4, 4, Ball Roll, Forward+2: 30% damage.

-Back+1, 4, 4, Ball Roll, Forward+2: 24% damage.

-Back+1, 4, Back+1, 4, 4, Ball Roll. 4, 2: 32% damage.

-Ball Roll, Up+4, Back+1, 4, 4, Ball Roll: 24% damage.

-Teleport Drop, Air Sai Blast, Ball Roll, Back+1, 4, Uppercut: 25% damage. Excellent anti-air combo. works on jumping enemies.

Enhanced Combos:
-Up+4, Up+4, 3, EX Teleport Drop, EX Sai Blast: 27% damage

-Jump Kick, EX Teleport Drop, EX Air Sai Blast: 22% damage. The timing is a little tricky, you'll have to pull the Teleport off as soon as you land the Jump Kick. Works on enemies on the ground.

-Back+3, Ball Roll, Up+4, EX Teleport Drop, EX Air Sai Blast: 23% damage

-Back+1, 4, Ex Teleport Drop, EX Air Sai Blast, Ball Roll, Back+1, 4, Ball Roll: 30% damage.

Corner Combos:

-Neutral Jump Punch, Up+4, Back+1, 4, 3, 4, X-Ray: 42% damage

-Up+4, Up+4, Back+1, 4, 2, 4, X-Ray: 41% damage

-Up+4, Up+4, Back+1, 4, Down+2: 27% damage

-Neutral Jump Punch, Up+4, EX Teleport Drop, EX Sai Blast: 23% damage

-Up+4, Up+4, Back+1, 4, 2, 3, 4: 28% damage. Easy to remember and pull off.

-Ball Roll (you in the corner), Up+4, Back+1, 4, 2, 3, 4: 25% damage. Good to punish those who try to trap you in a corner. This combo pretty much allows you to turn the tables on the enemy. It's also possible to begin the combo with a Back+3, then combo into a Ball Roll.

-4, 2, Teleport Drop, Air Sai Blast, Ball Roll, 4, 2, Ball Roll: 29% damage

-Up+4, Up+4, Back+1, 4, 2, 3, 4, Ball Roll, 4, X-Ray: 43% damage

X-Ray Combos:
-Up+4, Up+4, Back+1, 4, 3, Ball Roll, 3, X-Ray: 40% damage. This combo is fairly easy to remember and pull off.

-Jump Kick, Teleport Drop, Air Sai Blast, Ball Roll, Back+1, 4, X-Ray: 39% damage

-Neutral Jump Punch, Back+1, 4, 3, Ball Roll, X-Ray: 38% damage

-Back+1, 4, Back+1, 4, Ball Roll, Back+1, 4, X-Ray: 44% damage

-Up+4, Up+4, Forward+2, X-Ray: 37% damage.

-Up+4, Up+4, Back+1, 4, 4, Ball Roll, Forward+2, X-Ray: 41% damage.

-Back+3, Ball Roll, Back+1, 4, 4, X-Ray: 37% damage

Pros and Cons:
Spoiler:

Pros
-Variety of pop up attacks.
-Most of Mileena's basic moves have good range and are good for poking
-Has both an air teleport, and an air projectile.
-Easy to pull off juggles
-Mileena has a variety of fairly safe basic attacks

Cons
-Specials are extremely punishable if not used correctly
-Extremely damaging combos (over 40%) are extremely hard to do and not at all practical
-Splits (Up+4) is somewhat slow
-Low damage output

Mileena's Matchups Part 1:
Spoiler:

Overall, Mileena can match up well with anyone in the cast, as long you don't spam the Teleport Drop or Ball Roll.

Best and Worst Matchups:
Spoiler:

Best Matchups: Scorpion, Kabal, Baraka, Sheeva
Worst Matchups: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero

Matchup Notations
Spoiler:

1= Strong Advantage
2= Slight Advantage
3= Even Matchup
4= Slight Disadvantage
5= Strong Disadvantage

Baraka: 1
Spoiler:

All of Baraka's specials are punishible by Mileena's specials, making him one of Mileena's more favorable matchups. Baraka cannot compete with Mileena in a projectile war, due to Mileena's projectile having much faster recovery than Baraka's. Just be careful when jumping at him or Teleporting, as a well-timed Chop-Chop will counter them.

Cyrax: 3
Spoiler:

Mileena can't Ball Roll under Cyrax's net, but she can Teleport Drop over it. Cyrax's bombs are unblockable, so if he launches one at long range you will have no choice but to get closer to avoid it. If Cyrax teleports behind you, simply use Friendly Kiss to knock him away.

Ermac: 3
Spoiler:

As long as you keep your distance, you don't have to worry about his Force Lift/Push. You'll want to bait Ermac into using his Force Port by spamming your Sai/Air Sai Blast from a full screen distance, then punish him with a combo of your choice.

Jade: 2
Spoiler:

if you got near full screen distance using sais for zoning is pretty good. Try to get your opponent to get into the habit of shadow flash and then rushing in (basically do shadow flash and not block happy). From there you can do a roll if it whiffs it's a nice idea to go for a throw but make sure to mix the throws up with forward throws etc. Also with going for overheads if they've been blocked then Jade could likely go for a staff overhead but you really gotta get used to the timing and spacing as it can stuff Jade's staff overhead or you can be hit by it.

Zoning jade with sais is a pretty good tactic IMO. However you still have to be cautious and change it up. Mileena's tele kicks and rolls are her best options that i've seen so far with mixing up her zoning when Jade is rushing down. I should be able to have more to contribute in the future but this still is some good info to consider with this matchup. Credit goes to Zephna.

Jax: 2
Spoiler:

Whenever Jax tries to use his Ground Pound, it's essentially a free hit for you, as you can Teleport Drop it on reaction. Be sure to keep your distance when his Super Meter is filled up, as his X-Ray deals 41% damage, and has super armor.

Johnny Cage: 3
Spoiler:

Since Johnny Cage is mainly a rusher, you'll want to do everything you can to zone him. His ForceBall can't really compete with Mileena's Air Sai Blast. Just stay away from him when he's knocked down, because his FlipKick is one of the best wakeup attacks in the game.

Kabal: 2
Spoiler:

Mileena pretty much has an answer to all of Kabal's specials. You can Teleport Drop over his Ground Spikes, Ball Roll under his Gas Blast, and simply block his Nomad Dash and follow up with a juggle.

Kano: 4
Spoiler:

This is a very hard matchup for Mileena. Kano is one of the few characters that can beat Mileena in a projectile war due to the speed and damage of his Knife Throw. As always, a well-timed Air Sai Blast will beat his Down Ball, and leave him open for big damage. Your best staying away from corners as Kano is deadly in a corner.

Kitana: 3
Spoiler:

This is a very even match between the ladies. Be careful when Teleporting or jumping at Kitana as she can catch you with a Fan Lift. Your Ball Roll can give Kitana a hard time, due to it going under her Fan Toss and setting her up for big damage. A well-timed Air Sai Blast will knock her out of the sky if she tries to use her Square Boost.

Kung Lao: 4
Spoiler:

Note: Some of this info may be changed, as Kung Lao will defiantly get nerfed more and more.
Kung Lao is a pain for everyone to fight, and Mileena is no exception. The key to winning is keeping Kung Lao away from you. That way, you don't have to worry about his Spin. He has three main ways of getting close, Divekick, that rolling kick, and the Teleport. An Air Sai Blast will counter the Divekick. His Teleport is easily countered by an uppercut. If he uses the rolling kick, simply use Getaway Sticks to trip him up. The only thing you have to worry about is his Ground Hat, but Mileena can recover fast enough to block it if your fast enough.

Liu Kang: 3
Spoiler:

Liu Kang's Bicycle Kick, and Dragon Kick both leave him vulnerable to a combo. Liu Kang can also mix up between high, low, and air projectiles, so it's generally a good idea to Teleport Drop over all of them. Liu Kang does have a parry move, but it doesn't work on low attacks. Just remember not to get yourself into a corner with Liu Kang.

Last edited:
Yeah I made a mistake by saying it didn't. I thought I tested it out, but I was wrong. Yet I do agree that it's definitely not the best combo starter. I think Splits is better because it hits overhead and pops the enemy up higher and has better potential for damage. Yet it is slightly slower.

Oh the U+4? If so then yeah it's one of her best starters in the demo far as retail+patch it seems to still be one. I need to tinker with her more though. I started tinkering with her because a good friend of mine is debating on sub'n her now. It does seem like all her demo combos work except for the ones involving uppercuts though. I did notice in some she can still uppercut but can only roll to continue the combo IF she hasn't used a roll yet or could possibly still do it if she used an ex roll first.

EDIT:: Just noticed the update and a small suggestion. If it's not a special move then I think it would be easier to put in the input such as I think splits = U+4 so put in U+4 instead. I'll get on PS3 soon though to confirm if that's what your referring to~

Mileena's Matchups Part 2:

Nightwolf: 3 (Sometimes 2 or 4)
Spoiler:

Nightwolf is a very well-rounded character, so the difficulty in facing him can vary depending on the skill of the player. Nightwolf does have a Reflect move, but you generally don't have to worry about it. Mileena does recover fast enough to counter a reflected projectile with a Teleport Drop, or Ball Roll. Nightwolf's Lightning has a fairly slow startup and can be countered with a Teleport Drop.

Noob Saibot: 5
Spoiler:

This is an incredibly annoying enemy for Mileena, and probably one of her worst matchups. You can't Ball Roll under his shadow attacks, you can only Teleport Drop over them, and they are fast. It also doesn't help that Noob can catch Mileena during her Teleport Drop with his Teleport Slam, as it's much faster.

Quan Chi:

Raiden: 4
Spoiler:

Be wary of Raiden's Teleport. While it's not a clean counter to Mileena's Air Sai, it put's Mileena on the defensive. You'll want to block if he does teleport, as most Raiden players will use the Electric Fly as soon as they teleport. Once they're left vulnerable, follow up with a juggle.

Reptile: 3
Spoiler:

While Reptile has a slow walk speed and dash, you still have to be careful when fighting Reptile. His Force Ball attacks can literally bring you to him, and his Acid Spit is one of the fastest projectiles in the game.

Scorpion: 1
Spoiler:

Much like Kabal, Mileena has an answer to all of Scorpion's special moves. You can Teleport Drop over Demon Fire, Ball Roll under his spear, and block his Teleport then use a Splits or Boot Down juggle. And as long as you keep your distance, you don't have to worry about his Takedown.

Sektor: 3
Spoiler:

The EX Teleport will trump Sektor's Teleport Uppercut, and her Air Sai Blast recovers too quickly for him to counter with the Teleport Uppercut. Credit goes to back,back,back,low punch.

Shang Tsung:

Sheeva: 1
Spoiler:

Sheeva shouldn't pose any problems for a Mileena player. Just be careful when jumping at Sheeva, as she can catch you with an Anti-Air Grab. You can easily counter Sheeva's Ground Pound with an Air Sai Blast or Teleport Drop. As long as you stay away from Sheeva, you won't have to worry about any of her grabs.

Sindel: 3
Spoiler:

Since Sindel can mixup between high and low projectiles, it's better to just Teleport Drop over all of Sindel's projectiles. If Sindel uses her Levitate, simply use a Teleport Drop or Air Sai Blast to knock her out of the sky.

Smoke: 4
Spoiler:

Mileena will find herself at a small disadvantage against Smoke, however nothing too major. Never attempt to trade hits on Soaring Sai with his Smoke Cloud, as he'll be able to combo chain you once it connects. A better solution would be her Ball Roll or Teleport Kick. You'll have to be patient when facing Smoke. Be patient when it comes to a Smoke that spams teleport. Block his Teleport Punch and punish with a combo (such as 1,1,2 if you wanna keep it very simple). Try to catch a jumping in Smoke with your Teleport Kick and use 3,4 to apply poke pressure. All in all, the only things you need to best a Smoke player are fast reflexes, and patience. Your windows to punish will be fairly small, but entirely possible. Block and Punish. Credit goes to Thirteenthorder.

Sonya: 3
Spoiler:

Sonya - Use Mileena's Teleport Kick to avoid Sonya's Rings. Use the roll to avoid her kiss. Once you block Sonya's leg grab outside of combos, use that time to bust open a nice big combo. If you see Sonya in her Military Stance, use your Teleport Kick, do not crouch block low, cause you will be open for a tackle grab. Oh and also watch out for Sonya's Air Grab. If you can time your Mid air teleport kick, you won't have to worry about the air grab. Credit goes to Aaron Covey.

Stryker:

Sub-Zero: 3
Spoiler:

You have to be careful when Ball Rolling or Teleporting, so you don't run into his ice clones. When he first summons his ice clone, it's generally not a good idea to Teleport Drop over it, or you'll risk hitting it. Wait until he starts to back away from his clone, then hit him with a Teleport Drop. Use your Sai Blast when you can. You will also want to be careful trading projectiles with Sub-Zero, as his Ice Ball can leave you vulnerable to a combo. Also, keep in mind, that his slide cannot go under a Sai Blast.

Cyber Sub-Zero: 5
Spoiler:

Mileena will find a very dangerous opponent in Cyber Sub-Zero. Her Soaring Sai will always be beat out by his Ice Ball and Teleport Kick is next to useless versus his Counter. Considering they're on par with the amount of High-Low Mixups, try to trip them up if you can get close to them. Otherwise you're at a plain disadvantage, both close range and far. Proceed with caution vs. Cyber Subby. Credit goes to Thirteenthorder.

Last edited:
Another typical Mileena's combo is..

Boot Down, teleport, sai blast, ball roll, and then I like to close with a 1,1, leaping neckbite. I think 3,4 neckbite is doable too.
Unfortunately it's not that easy to get the starter for this, as U+4 and the roll to punish projectiles are easier setups, and it doesn't deal a hell lot of damage..But hey, it's cool to link every Mil's special in one combo, right? :p Love her, though.

As tactics, I would add that Mileena can work great both as an aggressive character: her B+3,B+4 should be used to make your enemy block down, then you can punish them with U+4, I think she has also a great setup to punish projectile spammers/teleporters, so she works well as a zoner too. Unfortunately, I still have to see good 40% mid-screen combos that do not involve multiple uppercuts or X-Rays..

Last edited:
Another typical Mileena's combo is..

Boot Down, teleport, sai blast, ball roll, and then I like to close with a 1,1, leaping neckbite. I think 3,4 neckbite is doable too.
Unfortunately it's not that easy to get the starter for this, as U+4 and the roll to punish projectiles are easier setups, and it doesn't deal a hell lot of damage..But hey, it's cool to link every Mil's special in one combo, right? :p Love her, though.
I purposely tried to avoid combos that used teleports, as they are somewhat tricky to pull off. Even with the jump kick combo, the timing is strict.

Alright, so do you guys think that I should label this thread as finished now? If not, then what should I add or do to it?

Alright, so do you guys think that I should label this thread as finished now? If not, then what should I add or do to it?

I think you have covered pretty all the basic juggles for Mileena, but if we keep the topic open then we can post more suggestion/answer to question..

I definatly need some help with the matchups section. Whenever I play online, it's rare to play against a variety of characters as people online always choose the same few characters :(.