Searching an enthusiast Artist for a SERIOUS fan (non-commercial!) MK project.

Sub-Zera

So, the time has come to say.
Maybe, you have seen the Mortal Kombat 1: Ode For Kruelty project earliest movies on youtube.
As the main director of the project, i annaunce, the gameplay is ready. There are some moments in general design that must be Painted for finishing the project. And I need a talented enthusiast Artist to co-operate. I ensure you, it's not a "freezed-long-ago" MK Blood Storm, or like this. My game is READY, and all I need is to finish are some design moments. So, the quicklier I find a good, talented Artist, the faster we'll annaunce this Mortal Kombat release date.

Now, some words about MK1: Ode For Kruelty.
As you could guess, it's MK1 remake. OK, it's still not MK HD, but it's a real MK1 with:
- MK3-like gameplay.
- Combos & Run (with alllll needed sprites created).
- Added special moves.
- 3-4 cruel Fatalities, Brutality and Hara Kiri per character including Bosses.
- Fatalities are all individual (not only head-shots, bone burst or burning as it was in most Mugen projects).
- Nicely and clearly remade backgrounds.
- Shining, glowing, flaming nice effects.

And many other features which makes this MK1 look like MK3 or even better:)

If you are an Artist, I'm waiting your PM, or better, here's my email: subzera@mail.ru .
Send me your works, and if it's fit, we'll start.

Come on, guys. Once again. The quicklier i find an Artist, the sooner you'll see Mortal Kombat: Ode For Kruelty.

It's serious and it's FINISHED. It means, it won't take 1-2 years more to wait the release (as many of you can think: "No, i won't participate, what if this project freezes somewhere half way, as many fan projects did, she will disappear, and my work will be wasted time to nowhere"). That's why i didn't want to inform you before, while i was working on gameplay. Only as I finished it:)

Last edited:
What kind of "artist" are you looking for?

Btw, the game looks great. Awesome job so far. The only small prob I have is with the soundtrack...

What prob with soundtrack?

Well, OK. I need an artist who can nicely paint Bios and Endings for each character (3 pictures for each of 10 characters), that's all:) of course i could cut out pictures from renders of new MK games, but i really want them to look not like renders, but like in MK9 - drawn pictures, and all characters look like in MK1, in the same costumes.