Sub Zero & Nightwolf death combo

Impressive.

I love how, right after he kills Liu, it looks like Sub Zero is looking at a mirror like "What the hell did I just do?"

Funny. It would've done a lot more damage if he didn't switch back to Sub at the end. Nightwolf is godlike in the corner.

I could only manage to pull off 24 hits. Once you get the timing down it's easy, I'm just not that good with nightwolf for the corner portion. Though you have inspired me to try tag mode more. That and I'm excited to see what people come up with for other teams.

I wonder what NRS is going to do about this.

I mean, they wanted a Combo based game, and this is a pretty smexy combo.

But it also leaves the opponent helpless for the entire match (Assuming you can get it off in an actual game), kind of like an Infinite. Yeah sure, you can Breaker out of it, but you can Breaker out of Infinites, too.

I'm NOT calling this Cheap, Unfair, or anything, the amount of work that went into finding it is impressive, but what I am saying is this;

This is the first "Death Combo" that has been found in the game, and we have yet to see what NRS stance on these are.

Prediction? A Heavier Fall Off incoming, maybe? I think I remember them having falloff in place solely to combat 100% combos.....