MK9 Sub Forum Reorganization

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Tonight I reorganized and created new MK9 sub-forums to spread out and give popular discussions a proper place to occur and flourish. I tried to look at what the users wanted and what users were discussing the most and tried to reorganize them accordingly.

So please going forward try to make new threads and search for threads in the appropriate subforum where applicable.

If anything is unclear, missed something, made a mistake, or you have a suggestion this thread is the place to let us know so we can try to continue to improve the forums for everyone.

Would it be possible to put character specific sub forums?

It's hard to always search for say combos in the combo thread for specific characters....

Just my 2 cents,

Would it be possible to put character specific sub forums?

It's hard to always search for say combos in the combo thread for specific characters....

Just my 2 cents,

Completely agree. Having to wade through multiple threads to find what you want is tough enough, let alone w/ all the other 25+ characters and their posts. Having the dedicated sub forums for each character would also allow stuff like move lists & frame data be stickied for quick reference. It would also make it look/feel more organized rather than grouping all characters + gameplay discussions together. Thanks for considering

Continuing with that suggestion, I think it is a bit silly to have all these sticky threads for each character. I personally hate when there are jumbles of stickies and to have like 26 sticky threads is going to be insane....I like the new sections a lot, just think the character one needs a bit of guidance when it comes to the individual character threads.

Completely agree. Having to wade through multiple threads to find what you want is tough enough, let alone w/ all the other 25+ characters and their posts. Having the dedicated sub forums for each character would also allow stuff like move lists & frame data be stickied for quick reference. It would also make it look/feel more organized rather than grouping all characters + gameplay discussions together. Thanks for considering

This! Having individual character forums for gameplay discussion would be amazing. It would be so much better organized and we wouldn't have 26+ stickies cluttering up the top of the page.