Mortal Kombat 9 Characters

Fox17

I know there is already a thread for this, but i improved it and is updated.
Click in the images to see them in full size (HD)
If you dont want it, close it but it'd like it to stay, lol I spend many time making it but it worth it. Thanks

Playable Characters ( 28 )

Baraka

Cyber Sub-Zero
(Unlockable)

Cyrax

Ermac

Jade

Jax

Johnny Cage

Kabal

Kano

Kitana

Kratos
(PS3 only)

Kung Lao

Liu Kang

Mileena

Nightwolf

Noob

Quan Chi
(Unlockable)

Raiden

Reptile

Scorpion

Sektor

Shang Tsung

Sheeva

Sindel

Smoke

Sonya

Stryker

Sub-Zero

Confirmed DLC Characters (2)

Skarlet
(not available yet)

Kenshi
(not available)

Boss Characters [Non playable] (3)

Goro

Kintaro

Shao Kahn

Characters in form of Alt Costumes (3)

Elder Sub-Zero (Middle)
Human Cyrax (Left)
Human Sektor (Right)

Rumored DLC Characters (2)

Fujin
(MK: Armageddon Render)

Rain
(MK: Armageddon Render)

Cool thread and props for the effort, but this should probably go in the recently created Characters and Gameplay section.

Thanks, i put this here because there is always someone thats gets spoiled with those things also its the most active subforum and the DLC list and the rumored list are maybe considered spoiler for someone, anyway mods should decide :)

Fair enough, I just thought I'd mention it lol. D'ya plan on updating this thread as DLC comes out and more rumors surface?

Well hopefully the news keeps rolling in lol. The more work you have to do on this thread the better off the MK community is =P

Well hopefully the news keeps rolling in lol. The more work you have to do on this thread the better off the MK community is =P

Im a mod in a spanish mk forum and i made a post like this but not with this vs screens, with in-game pics and the edit counter says i updated it 27 times before the game came out lol

Last edited:
Can this earn sticky rank? because the actual characters thread is not updated and this one is and ill keep updating with DLC's and rumors :)

Can a Mod move this to the "Characters and Gameplay Subforum" please and if its good enough, sticky it, thanks. :)

How exactly is Rain more rumored than characters like Shinnok, Tanya, or Cyber Smoke? Also I wouldn't call Fujin rumored, we know he's planned DLC.