The S1LENT1 and Tom Brady Show - Dont Miss Out!

bmsirhc

The OFFICIAL: S1LENT1 and Tom Brady Weekly Show - Dont Miss Out!

Show is now weekly.

Week 1 Details
Spoiler:

The all new S1LENT1 and Tom Brady Show! Starring the same Tom Brady you saw win Power Up last weekend!

Our very first show will be this Sunday, May 8th and will run for about an hour and a half starting at approximately 7pm pacific (10pm eastern).

We will be covering the MK9 mechanics in depth. Each show will feature extensive coverage of a select list of characters listed below. We will also dedicate time to answer questions asked by YOU in the live stream chat. The "ask Tom Brady" thread will also be covered to ensure all questions have been answered. http://www.mortalkombatunited.com/sh...-Ask-Tom-Brady

This show is for the community, and hopefully if all goes well we can do it every week indefinitely. Feel free to ask questions here or in the "ask Tom Brady" thread. My channel Justin.tv - Live Streaming Video is on Justin.tv - Streaming live video broadcasts for everyone so be sure to create account so u can chat with us on Sunday.

Schedule:
Week 1 - May 8th 7pm pacific

1. Scorpion
2. Reptile
3. Smoke
4. Cyber Sub-Zero

(tba)
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -
Week 5 -
Week 6 -
Week 7 -

http://shoryuken.com/f345/s1lent1-tom-brady-show-272738/

Week 1 Summary
Spoiler:
(live update as I watch the stream, bare with me... I missed a few things - a lot of incomprehansible mumbling)

UPDATED!
Repost for updates:

Next patch: waiting for PSN to come back live. Will be a somewhat big patch with many changes:

... Kano buffed, Kung Lao less damage overall, Ermac and *Cyrax nerf. Sonya stance fix yes. Overpowered: yes.
Scorpion's air grab to become techable? (grab counter)
Subzero not gonna get nerfed.
Cyrax bomb trap gone.
Smoke bomb nerf.
Kabal loop toned down.
Smoke grab tech fixed.
Raiden teleport stays the same.
Smoke's OTG unblockable fixed in the next patch.*
Something about Kano toned down... wasn't clear.
Fixed the Sub back 2 reset glitch.*
Quan Chi trap patched: most likely.*

Working on negative edge. Tom complained about it often but we don't know if they will take it out. Possible. (MQ: man, I would love it to go away so I can use all specials the way I want in combos!)*

F, F specials conflict with dashes : they'll most likely change the command.*

Tom's not getting into specifics about nerfs and buffs, for now.

DLC: can't answer any question. Usually means nice DLC stuff is coming.

General info:
Cyber Sub's EX smoke bomb bigger radius than normal bomb.
If any bomb is on the ground while opponent is on ground, bomb won't freeze.
Air freeze always same freeze time. Ground freeze depends on Ex or not. Can be much longer.

Corner: Reptile Ex dash, 3,2,1 forceball, 3,2,1,, forceball, 3,2,1. Nice damage.

MK9 footsies distance about 1/3 of the screen.

Talked about Reptile's stupid trap (wall combo high low, that if blocked can be countered by another combo) Can't get into details. Search about it.

"Quan Chi not that great."

"YES Raiden is BS!"

Framedata released by NetherRealm: a miracle if they ever do!

"Online don't show any skill right now"

-- -- -- --
They wasted A LOT of time waiting for Silent1 to try to pull off combos just to explain something. Good thing they don't run a TV show! ("gotta keep her high brother, much higher" lol)

Ended at around 3:40am. Good night sleep Tom and S1lent1, next time be prepared! :)

MQ

Credit: MoonQuake

Week 2 Details
Spoiler:
Hello everyone... thank you all for watching and making our episode 1 show a success.

Week 2's show will be next Sunday May 15th. We are going to schedule to start at 7pm pacific, 10pm eastern again. This show will be a little longer, around 2hrs, to make sure we include coverage of the 'ask Tom Brady thread' on mku http://www.mortalkombatunited.com/showthread.php?7890-Ask-Tom-Brady.

Please post all your questions here to make it easier for us to find during the show. Also keep the character specific questions related to the 4 characters listed below. General questions are always welcome... Thanks

Week 2 character Lineup:
1. Noob
2. Ermac
3. Raiden
4. Johnny Cage

Order of events:
1. Coverage of all question threads (mku/tym/srk) this will include the 'ask Tom Brady' thread
2. Character specific strategy and tips with live or previously recorded game play
3. Open questions from our live viewers.

http://shoryuken.com/f345/**week-2**-stbl-show-questions-thread-272971/

Week 2 Summary
Spoiler:
Tune in

All of these will be recorded and archived at www.justin.tv/s1lent1/videos.

Last edited:
He is and lets not take that for granted. He is supporting MK to the fullest so lets return the favor and support him. I'd appreciate it if I can get some helpful bumps when I am unable to until the actual show so more people can tune in.

I will definitely have to check this out, I'm very interested in learning more of the under the hood mechanics in this new MK. As a long-time MK fan I could not be happier with how well this new MK came out and really want to get the most out of it.

I will definitely have to check this out, I'm very interested in learning more of the under the hood mechanics in this new MK. As a long-time MK fan I could not be happier with how well this new MK came out and really want to get the most out of it.

Thanks for the interest and I agree 100% with your post, I'm in the same boat as you.

If anyone else missed his previous Podcast, you can check this thread out, it was def a good listen:
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/19767-**Tom-Brady-on-PODCAST-must-listen**

He needs to come up with a nickname or something. Way too many people have to assume the QB.

Yeah Tom Brady is the man. I'll do my best to tune in on this if im at home at 10. Would love to hear his thoughts on those characters.

Anybody have a link to the Power Up finals? I only saw Day 1 and 2, would love to see how Brady won it. Thanks.

And for the archived videos you can watch them here
justin.tv/teamsp00ky/videos

Or for just the Finals

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you im glad i can watch it later, i got a download limit to worry about pity so lucky i can watch it anytime i want