I may be onto something but need your help, let me explain

onak

ok I think I'm on to something. Try this. Go to the nexus, once there make sure its a daylight hour(between 6am and 6pm) now go through the portal for earth realm, once through the portal hold your run button and just high tail it on the path thats in front of the portal, keep running, once you get to the white zig zaggy bridge keep running and cross it... keep runinig, now you'll see something interesting, right by the hut that the old lady is standing by that says"I think the would be theif has left" you'll see a person running across the screen towards bo fat asses house, waht you'll notice is he gets by the tress and just dissapears, just blinks right off the screen, don't even bother meditating the person never comes back, the only way you can make hime come back is to go back to the nexus then back to earth ream and start over again, I think It may get you a secret if you can hit this person, only problem is he moves so fast I can't hit him, so I'll keep trying but if anyone is sucessful let me know.

Re: I may be onto something but need your help, let me expla

onak said:
ok I think I'm on to something. Try this. Go to the nexus, once there make sure its a daylight hour(between 6am and 6pm) now go through the portal for earth realm, once through the portal hold your run button and just high tail it on the path thats in front of the portal, keep running, once you get to the white zig zaggy bridge keep running and cross it... keep runinig, now you'll see something interesting, right by the hut that the old lady is standing by that says"I think the would be theif has left" you'll see a person running across the screen towards bo fat asses house, waht you'll notice is he gets by the tress and just dissapears, just blinks right off the screen, don't even bother meditating the person never comes back, the only way you can make hime come back is to go back to the nexus then back to earth ream and start over again, I think It may get you a secret if you can hit this person, only problem is he moves so fast I can't hit him, so I'll keep trying but if anyone is sucessful let me know.

If you hit him he gives you a lockpick, it's one of the side missions.

I disagree, I alreadt have the lockpick, its during the day, and the only way to see him is the run from the portal right to that spot, the lockpick guy doesn't come out until night, foolw my instructions and you'll see the person I'm talking about, also the lockpick guy was easy to hit, this person is tough as hell to hit, I've tried at least 20 times now, its a pain in the but because you have to go back to the portal after you failed the wait while it loads for the nexus then loads for earth, because like I said this person NEVER comes back unless you portal out then back in again, thats why I fell its different, try the running trick again you'll see what im talking about, also the lockpick guys starts running once you startle him, this dudes running all the time, and really fast.

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, then there's another thread about this. Most people said he was just too quick to catch, and the few people who did catch him said their punches went right through him.

theres alot of people like that in the game that are there just for looks. you can't actually do anything with/to alot of them. they're just there for that "whoa did you see that? who the hell was that? " effect.