Fate of Edenia......

UncleRuckus

This post is for those of you that saw the ending. Now with how the game concluded, I have been wondering the fate of Edenia. I mean is it still very much a part of outworld or since Kahn's defeat did it revert back into its own realm? The only Edenian residents in the game are Kitana, Jade, and Sindel. We do see Tanya in the Background however. Which brings me to another question: What will be her rehashed plot in the next game? I am sure she will still work for Quan-Chi and Shinnok in some way but, to what extent? I have always loved Tanya. Her moveset was the shit in MK4 and she is dying for an overhaul with her backstory.

I think that we will be seeing all of the Edenians in the next chapter. Daegon(he is of some importance since he started the Red Dragon clan), Taven (I don't know if he will make the cut since he was still in suspended animation or whatever while his brother woke early), and of course Rain(what side will he be on).

Love to hear your thoughts....

Good points but what about reiko? Would he try to replace shao kahn?

Reiko_MK4_Ending.jpg

Due to new timeline, it is inevitable prince Rain will stand up as a new ruler od Edenia a executes Kitana a Jade for treason.

I actually see this as a plot line, the Rain rising as king part. And I think Tanya is going to have a very nice part in the plot line since it's a retelling and alternate timeline.

Since Kahn is dead I don't see why not. Either him or possibly Mileena could be the new ruler of Outworld. As Rain goes I got a strange feeling he's gonna be a villian and become King since all the other Edenian characters are dead unless Boon resurrects Sindel.

someone posted a few story related things about the next game.. not sure they are true, he claimed to have inside sources and all. the edenia part was that it exists and that Rain and Tanya are major villains. personally I couldn't care less for daegon and taven and it is much more likely for Rain as king. I wanna see him evil for sure, some people asked for him to be a good guy but that will ruin it for me. as for ruler of the outworld Mileena is a beast, literally, but I can't really picture her like that.. Reiko either. Shao Kahn really feels like a brutal, ruthless emperor , those two are too vanilla for the part. if he remains dead I'd wanna see some new boss at intimidating and cruel as him.

Rain was a good guy, well brainwashed good guy, first. That's what he should be again. Let Reiko be the new evil king.

someone posted a few story related things about the next game.. not sure they are true, he claimed to have inside sources and all. the edenia part was that it exists and that Rain and Tanya are major villains. personally I couldn't care less for daegon and taven and it is much more likely for Rain as king.

Rain and Tanya would be an interesting evil pair. It seems that the way MK has been is with the masterminds of evil coming in duo form. Kahn and Tsung, Quan Chi and Shinnok, Quan Chi and Tsung, etc.; so that would fit in nicely. Good speculation. I actually like Daegon but, taven was pretty lame. I think Daegon will be used again. He is in in the pit background along with Kenshi and Frost. I think all the people in the background are characters that will be in the future because the all make since. Tanya is also in the background of Kahns's arena. I mean it doesn't seem like they just put people in the background randomly. I mean we are getting Skarlett.

Last edited:
I think Mileena maybe starts to rule Edenia and Rain allies to the good guys and use them to reach Mileena beat her and take control of Edenia. Is a good premise for a game or DLC mini-story mode.