Another possible DLC character revealed through hack...!?

Sounds good to me, the more the better. Just not too many too fast. What they really need to do is throw in a few features in between like Vs CPU,Survival,Time Trials and online replays. This game can turn out to be the greatest fighting game of all time if they add these features and continue being aggressive with DLC with more kharacters,stages,alt costumes,fatalities,FRIENDSHIPS!!!!!,more challenges in the tower since Boon said their original goal was 600-1000 and more items in the Krypt. Forget saving things for the next game, I hate when ppl say that crap. Most of the kharacters were GARBAGE after MK4 so need need for another game for a looong time. Just focus on making this game the best possible.

Meh. But if a character from the 2nd group of DLC characters is on the disc, then isn't Kenshi on there somewhere.

It's just a placeholder for whatever DLC character NRS chooses to release. Meaning when you buy the DLC, the base character is going to become whatever character you bought. This hack means nothing.

It's just a placeholder for whatever DLC character NRS chooses to release. Meaning when you buy the DLC, the base character is going to become whatever character you bought. This hack means nothing.

you completely missed the point. the announcer says Fujin. et al, they are working on fujin. (they didn't put his name in there for giggles)

or did they? lol

I know this is a spoiler thread but can people please stop hacking and ruining all the surprises in this game for ****s sake?

oh and HELL YEAH DLC BASE MALE! So when Mortal Kombat 20 comes out and its a remake of MK9-10 and 11 will DLC BASE MALE get a total revamp and become an official character? lol

This may not make sense, but how is he able to get his VS screen to load smoothly like that? In my version the VS and flash behind it comes up first with a stutter then everything else pops up a second later. Picky, but just something I noticed.

And yes, I have the game installed.

Way to completely miss my point. I dont care if its a spoiler my point was why must people hack and ruin the surprises to begin with?

You're contradicting yourself. How is seeing spoilers fine but knowing about future content through the game's files isn't?...

The only difference is the DLC content isn't available right now. I'm personally glad I can find out about these ahead of time. It's also become common with new generations of games to be hacked. ex: Oni/E.Ryu for AE that got leaked months ahead of time through the arcade's code being cracked.

Look all I'm saying is there's no point in blaming others if you didn't want the surprises ruined since you looked it up yourself in this section.

Reactions: RKW
I sure as hell won't mind a spoiler for Rain :p good to see Fujin though, never really a favorite of mine but he does have potential so I look forward to seeing how his final model will be