Live on 3 ft. Tom Brady, MarkMan and Justin Wong.

Shffl

Live on 3 is a weekly stream dedicated to bring competitive gamers together and discussing what's going on in the community. The stream goes live at 7pm EST and will feature Tom Brady, MarkMan and Justin Wong this week to discuss MK9 as a tournament level game. Here's a blurb about this weeks installment.

Episode #70 airs today as first show back, with Mortal Kombat 9's recent release as the main topic of discussion. Power Up 2011 occurred this past weekend with major tournaments and an EVO qualifier for Super Street Fighter 4, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Tekken 6, and Mortal Kombat 9. To much of everyone's surprise, Mortal Kombat 9 had the most concurrent viewers of any game on stream, and had as much or more hype than Marvel and Street Fighter. We will discuss if MK9 can be a stable high-end competitive fighting game with the likes of Street Fighter, Marvel and Tekken, how the game feels from a longtime Capcom player, and if the popularity will continue after the PDP and EVO tournaments.

I'd be interested in watching this. I'd like to hear what some pro players have to say about MK. I just hope they don't scoff at it or consider it a gimmick game.

Still wondering who the ten testers were. I know its in the credits but im too lazy to look for it lol. As far as I know, the two more publicly known are Check and Tom Brady.

Tom Brady is on spitting that good knowledge. You heard it, its up to you guys to keep this game alive after EVO. Keep it competitive and keep it alive.

I've posted this statement many times and I want to reiterate, I specifically joined this forum to raise competitive awareness. This is the only way it will keep the franchise a live for the future.

Tom Brady is on spitting that good knowledge. You heard it, its up to you guys to keep this game alive after EVO. Keep it competitive and keep it alive.

I've posted this statement many times and I want to reiterate, I specifically joined this forum to raise competitive awareness. This is the only way it will keep the franchise a live for the future.

I've heard Tom Brady say this on alot of interviews and podcast... and he is 100% correct... it is entirely up to the community to keep its game alive, by holding tournaments, getting together with friends etc.

Couldn't agree more. I hope MK9 lives long as a competitive game. So far though, it seems I've only seen SF players at most tournament. Let's see some more MK natives get their names out there.

Sorry if the link didn't work for some people. I linked to the LO3 page and wasn't able to get back onto my computer until just now. Thank you sulf for providing a direct link.

Yes, lets see more MK native players out there specifically from this forum and the likes (MK5.org...ect).

I've came across a few players here that knows what theyre talking about, hoping some of them would step out and attend local tournaments or even the bigger ones like shown on the stream.

Watching the stream is one thing but actually being there, at the tournament, is a different feel and atmosphere.